Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I have the Falcon shirt that Gibby and Fury have on in that first shot. It's my favorite T at the moment. For a Target purchase it sure does get a TON of compliments from fellow Star Wars fans.

I've got that one as well. Poor Gibby looks tired and fury looks like he's ready to go another 12 hours. :lol

DSC00940.jpg

Cool tat, Fury, Congrats! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks to everyone who's been contributing pics to this thread. :rock

Fury, cheer up dude. You're at SW Celebration!! :D

Look what Avfin set up in our bathroom. He closed the door and turned off the light. I was the unlucky one to find it. :lol

7D4AA92A-F055-4C62-B8FE-76DCFA87E914-11083-00000DCC3E646287.jpg

This was fury after seeing it and screaming like a girl. :panic:

Look what Avfin set up in our bathroom. He closed the door and turned off the light. I was the unlucky one to find it. :lol

7D4AA92A-F055-4C62-B8FE-76DCFA87E914-11083-00000DCC3E646287.jpg

This was fury after seeing it and screaming like a girl. :panic:

this one time after drinking heavily.........i woke up to such a site, must have been her sister..............i screamed as well...........:lecture

Awesome pics Khev! You and your wife are super cute. Glad you guys are having a lot of fun :)

Agreed, you two are a great looking couple, and I am super jealous you got to pose with Jabba on his throne, lol!

Anybody take any pics of Sam Witwer? ;)

Oh, I see where your priorities are! :lol

:lol I have the Falcon shirt that Gibby and Fury have on in that first shot. It's my favorite T at the moment. For a Target purchase it sure does get a TON of compliments from fellow Star Wars fans.

I have that one as well. Saw a lot of people wearing it at Star Wars weekends as well. Def my favorite SW shirt.

Back