Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics everyone. I really need to make it out to this convention one year. It looks like a lot of fun. I am fairly new to the forum but I have been a Star Wars fan since the ANH in '77.

Congrats on the convention haul everyone.

Agreed, you two are a great looking couple, and I am super jealous you got to pose with Jabba on his throne, lol!

Thanks! Very much appreciated.

On another note the guy in front of me in the line to meet Mark Hamill told Mark that he also was a big fan of his portrayal of The Joker in Batman: TAS. Mark replied with a "thank you" and said some Batman related phrase in his Joker voice. I just thought it was really awesome that he was so gracious to individual fans.

DSC08435.jpg

How ironic...that's about how fast she was moving in the autograph line.

:lol

Next time I'm wearing a hat with camera to tape my "experiences"....Kit Kat Baker, Supermarket Checkout Fisher, "What the *****" Hamill...pure awesome sauce. :lol

Next time I'm wearing a hat with camera to tape my "experiences"....Kit Kat Baker, Supermarket Checkout Fisher, "What the *****" Hamill...pure awesome sauce. :lol

At least you have stories to go with your overpriced autographs. I ain't got ____. :lol

I will take some Kit Kat crumbs, lol!

Ian McDiarmid wanted to know how to pronounce my name correctly. That is super cool in my book!!! :rock

Back