Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But he only has two or three lines in the entire film and they're all in one scene and barely last ten seconds or so. 0.o

His lines are in two separate scenes.

Coruscant meeting with Sidious:

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."

On Naboo, with the Neimoidians:

"Yes, my Master."

I think that's all, right?

I can't wait for the new season to start but I'm a little disappointed with the new time slot. I used to enjoy kicking back with a beer on a Friday night to watch this show and now it's on Saturday morning...

What's wrong with kicking back with a beer on Saturday morning? :huh

Nothing, I'd just rather be watching it on a Friday night.

We just started getting Founders here in Maine a few months ago and their Breakfast Stout will be my Clone Wars beer of choice. If it ever shows up here. :tap

Nothing, I'd just rather be watching it on a Friday night.

We just started getting Founders here in Maine a few months ago and their Breakfast Stout will be my Clone Wars beer of choice. If it ever shows up here. :tap

I really hope you have a tap at home. If you go to the bar order a beer and ask for them to change the channel to clone wars. Better being your light saber and blaster with you. :thud:

I'm gonna wager a guess that Maul is going to make it through the end of this season. It was a major decision bringing him back, and while he's certainly not going to live past the Clone Wars, I don't see him getting killed off within his first year back. Although not officially confirmed, season 6 is surely happening, so I think he'll be around for a little while.

I'm gonna wager a guess that Maul is going to make it through the end of this season. It was a major decision bringing him back, and while he's certainly not going to live past the Clone Wars, I don't see him getting killed off within his first year back. Although not officially confirmed, season 6 is surely happening, so I think he'll be around for a little while.

I was always under the impression the 5th season would be the last. I suppose they'd probably be advertising it as such, though. I am no fan of Maul's resurrection, so the more quickly he's destroyed, the better.

I was always under the impression the 5th season would be the last. I suppose they'd probably be advertising it as such, though. I am no fan of Maul's resurrection, so the more quickly he's destroyed, the better.

Were you a Maul fan before this show? I'm just wondering how people who want Maul to be dead again are looking at things. Since his return is canon, wouldn't you rather that he comes back and causes carnage? It would be better for his legacy I feel rather than him just coming back and dying easily again especially after the way he went out at the end of his battle in TPM. You can ignore him I suppose, but now that he's officially back I'm hoping he at least lives up to the hype. But if you never liked him to begin with than it defeats the purpose of my question.

Were you a Maul fan before this show? I'm just wondering how people who want Maul to be dead again are looking at things. Since his return is canon, wouldn't you rather that he comes back and causes carnage? It would be better for his legacy I feel rather than him just coming back and dying easily again especially after the way he went out at the end of his battle in TPM. You can ignore him I suppose, but now that he's officially back I'm hoping he at least lives up to the hype. But if you never liked him to begin with than it defeats the purpose of my question.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Arguably the most badass looking Sith in the films and his ending in TPM is wholly anticlimactic. I'm glad he gets a second chance to live up to the character's design.

I've never cared for or against Maul. His return may be canon, but I don't consider it part of my Star Wars universe. It's a ridiculous notion in and of itself - Maul was bisected at the waist. We watch the life leave his eyes. Then he tumbled down a shaft for god knows how many meters, bouncing off the sides as he went. He's dead...until, that is, someone changed Lucas' mind.

That's why I'm looking forward to seeing Sidious (my favorite character) utterly destroy him. That will be a good episode.

Back