Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never cared for or against Maul. His return may be canon, but I don't consider it part of my Star Wars universe. It's a ridiculous notion in and of itself - Maul was bisected at the waist. We watch the life leave his eyes. Then he tumbled down a shaft for god knows how many meters, bouncing off the sides as he went. He's dead...until, that is, someone changed Lucas' mind.

That's why I'm looking forward to seeing Sidious (my favorite character) utterly destroy him. That will be a good episode.

I always find it funny when people say Maul's survival is a ridiculous notion in a world where "laser swords" exist. :lol

I always find it funny when people say Maul's survival is a ridiculous notion in a world where "laser swords" exist. :lol
Hey, hey, hey... laser swords are possible. :lecture

They actually DO exist. Just... well, they don't have some kind of funky sci-fi regulator that somehow magically curves the blade back to the hilt when it travels a certain distance/length. >.>

Nope, instead the laser just goes as far as it can till it hits a surface it can burn through. :lol

I'm pretty sure a human can survive without his lower half.

Add the fact that this is science fiction, and Maul has the power of the force..........

I suppose it's plausible, but combine that with falling and bouncing off a metal shaft for hundreds of meters, and I'd say you'd die. But whatever, I'm not here to debate anymore. I just think it's a stupid idea and I can't wait for it to be over.

I suppose it's plausible, but combine that with falling and bouncing off a metal shaft for hundreds of meters, and I'd say you'd die. But whatever, I'm not here to debate anymore. I just think it's a stupid idea and I can't wait for it to be over.

Anakin survived after being dismembered, having 4th degree burns and exposure. Then there's B'Omar Monk dude. :dunno

We watch the life leave his eyes. Then he tumbled down a shaft for god knows how many meters, bouncing off the sides as he went.

Actually he's in disbelief. Then when he is falling down the shaft his face is like "RAWRAWRGH!" and he is flailing his arms. :lol

Anakin survived after being dismembered, having 4th degree burns and exposure. Then there's B'Omar Monk dude. :dunno
Which he would have died from if not for the cauterization of the limbs and the voodoo magic of the future that keeps someone alive from such serious burns by confining them into a dark, eerie, gloomy, overgrown asthma inhaler. :lol

To that effect, Darth Maul used his overwhelming rage, channeled through the force, to slow down his decent and levitate to safety, before finally passing out as a medical droid spotted his amputated upper half. :p

Which he would have died from if not for the cauterization of the limbs and the voodoo magic of the future that keeps someone alive from such serious burns by confining them into a dark, eerie, gloomy, overgrown asthma inhaler. :lol

To that effect, Darth Maul used his overwhelming rage, channeled through the force, to slow down his decent and levitate to safety, before finally passing out as a medical droid spotted his amputated upper half. :p

Possible and plausible :D

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

That fan-made anime is excellent - Lucasfilm ought to give the creators of it the thumbs-up to do more-heck, a few seconds of that was more compelling and more "SW" than that wince-inducing "detours" stuff...

As for CW....like the glimpses of S5 I've seen so far...wish the show hadn't been shuffled off to Saturday mornings....it doesn't seem like the kind of "breakfast cereal/kiddie fare" that one usually sees then. Wonder why it lost it's Friday evening slot?

The video is down now. Maybe Lucasfilm requested it? Did anyone save the large file while it was up? :(

wish the show hadn't been shuffled off to Saturday mornings....it doesn't seem like the kind of "breakfast cereal/kiddie fare" that one usually sees then. Wonder why it lost it's Friday evening slot?

Oh I didn't catch this. I had assumed the 29th was a Friday. So it's now on Saturdays....Hmm. Wonder what happened?

Back