Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be me but the animation in these episodes seems much better and more polished than I remember it being in the previous seasons.

I don't know if they changed anything with the overall production, but I do know Filoni was saying some characters got updated art.

Season 6 was not planned as a final season, the episodes that were done were already in production when Disney cancelled the show, so that's why they aren't fitting as a final season.

I totally agree. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed those episodes and the droid. Usually I can't stand the super silly, kid-friendly droids in this series but I liked this one. The end of that arc where
Spoiler Spoiler:

Why, oh why, did I decide to read that?!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Season 6 was not planned as a final season, the episodes that were done were already in production when Disney cancelled the show, so that's why they aren't fitting as a final season.

I completely understand that and I'm sure these were developed before season 5 was even completed. Nonetheless they should have continued with the arcs that were ongoing prior to 5 ending rather then begin new ones in the 6th season. This should have been something they thought about while writing season 6. Season 5 was easily the best season of the CW, it seemed like this season was nothing but fillers with nothing incredible in terms of story arcs. The best part of the season was easily Sidious and Dooku, they finally both had more of a presence in the show. I won't go into detail about what I liked or didn't like so I don't spoil anything for the freaks that haven't watched the season yet.
I still enjoyed the season, just wasn't as impressed as I was during season 5...guess it spoiled me.

Would Maul's beard be red or black? :lol

Grey. I want him to look like a skinny black and red version of the Maestro Hulk. :lol

Finished the first two CW season 6 episodes last night. Blown away. 5's is great..
I love their attenation to small details like the fact that Rex's older armor has a different shade of 501st blue than 5's newer armor, small details, but its a nice difference.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well...finished watching the final 13 last night. On the whole, pretty good...like any other CW season, had it's high and low points...but even the low ones were watchable. The animation and production just kept getting better, with more intense action and really dense environments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish we could have seen how Lucas, Filoni and the CW team were gointo play this out....if these 13 are any indication...it would have been amazing.

I finally finished season 6, and can say I am thoroughly unimpressed. The show just goes way too far "out there" for my tastes. At this point I'm thinking it's good that Disney cancelled the show in order to hopefully move on to a more grounded in the existing universe series. No impatient, Skywalker-acting Mace Windu, no Force-sensitive beings wearing theatre masks, no Gollum Yoda. How did these things get approved as canon?

And having Jar Jar Binks and Mother Talzin in the same episode is just wrong. She deserved better.

Well...finished watching the final 13 last night. On the whole, pretty good...like any other CW season, had it's high and low points...but even the low ones were watchable. The animation and production just kept getting better, with more intense action and really dense environments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish we could have seen how Lucas, Filoni and the CW team were gointo play this out....if these 13 are any indication...it would have been amazing.

I agree. Just finsihed the banking episodes and they were pretty meh, especially coming right after the awesome 5's centric episodes.

I just watched the first four episode Arc with Fives. Very good opening to this last batch of episodes!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished watching s06e13. The Yoda arc was a bit strange but cool. I guess this means that Darth Bane (at least the character) is now officially canon.

I just watched all the episodes. I loved them for the most part. The clone-centered episodes were fantastic though the end of the arc was very sad. The clones have had the most charisma on the show.

The only ones that werent too great was the amidala political episodes. Nice to see Embo again though.

I loved how Commander Wolf's troops looked when they discovered the wreckage. Looked like they'd kick any stormtroopers ***. Looked a bit Vader-ish, Starkiller-ish with the helmet designs.

Jar jar Blinks didnt even annoy me too much this time. At least not with Mace Windu balancing his goofiness out with his typical Windu-ish asskickery.

And Darth Bane holy crap that was such a cool design.

Seeing these episodes just really made me miss the show more. I'll give Rebels a shot cause I love the lore and some parts of the two shows might connect, but Clone Wars really expanded into the mythology. Not everything was a total hit but wow it was such a visually appealing show and it gave me Capt Rex, Fives, Ashoka, Savage Opress, the rest of the 501st, Commander Wolf, Embo, Cad Bane, and wonderful versions of all the jedi. Anakin is way better than he is in the films, Obi Wan is as good, Mace is portrayed as a much better warrior and leader. In fact, the show did a good job of not only giving the clones personalities (Waxer, Boil) but every Jedi in my opinion was much more likeable and interesting rather than just being a face in the crowd like the movies (except for the obvious few the movies focused on).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Am I reading this right? We know that Quinlon Vos survives Order 66 because of The Phantom Menace?

VosAndRags.png

1127.full.jpg

Back