Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skimmed through, but basically am I right by saying he basically just said I know what happened to her and you don't?

I skimmed through, but basically am I right by saying he basically just said I know what happened to her and you don't?

He did say it would play out at a later date. I'm wondering if she pops up in Rebels or of there's a big screen plan in the works. I still think they picked the perfect time to end it. I haven't seen the lost episodes yet, but there's also the chance (assuming we don't see him die in those episodes) we could get an Obi Wan vs. Maul film with Ewan and Park resuming their roles.

He did say it would play out at a later date. I'm wondering if she pops up in Rebels or of there's a big screen plan in the works. I still think they picked the perfect time to end it. I haven't seen the lost episodes yet, but there's also the chance (assuming we don't see him die in those episodes) we could get an Obi Wan vs. Maul film with Ewan and Park resuming their roles.

I'd love if Ashoka and Starkiller made little cameos here and there. Would help the transition I think, speaking only for myself.

And I'd love to see Maul/Obi-Wan do a live-action film together. Could really stand out from the other films. Hmmm....good job nam.

OT Elitists are probably cringing at the thought, but honestly, the Obi/Maul fight was really one of the saving graces of TPM. I think it'd be interesting to follow Maul as he hunts down Obi Wan for revenge. The only downside would be I'm sure we're all sick to death of Tattooine, so given Obi Wan's there protecting Luke, how would they bypass that to get him off the planet?

Perhaps Maul could make a fake SOS pretending to be a Jedi that survived Order 66 to get Obi out of hiding and off Tatooine. On the other hand I do think it'd be cool if the whole film took place on very remote areas of Tattooine. Just Maul and Obi hunting each other down throughout the vast, rocky desert. Maybe in the style of a western or something.

Regardless of how it would play out, just seeing Ewan Obi and Park Maul fighting each other again would be a dream come true. I doubt it'll ever happen though.

I like those ideas. Tattooine has got to be able to be portrayed in a way that isn't endless canyons or deserts. Something refreshing could be done I would think. It's a whole planet and I'd imagine there can be some cool caves worked into it or some new city that looks so different than Mos Eisley. And if not, than go with the fake SOS angle. I can see Clone Wars Maul being cunning enough to do something like that.

I'd see that opening day.

Before today, the only bit of The Clone Wars show I had ever seen was the first 10 minutes of the first episode, which turned me off so greatly with the idiotic antics of the battle droids, I thought I'd never waste another minute on the show again.

Today, with all episodes appearing on Netflix, i thought I'd give the show another look. I just happened to select "Voices" (season 6, episode 11) as the episode to start with, and found myself sitting enthralled through Yoda's story arc in this, the 12th and the final episode. Cinematic seems an apt word to describe what I just watched. Absolutely wonderful. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do (And this, coming from one of those cracky ol' OT purists.. ;)

I'm 7 episodes into the 6th season. I'm honestly not a big fan of clone-centered episodes (I know, I know, it is the Clone Wars, after all.) So far, I'd say the episodes are pretty average, some bordering on lame (the Padmé-centered episodes.) I'm disappointed that this is what we're getting instead of wrapping up much better story lines, such as Darth Maul. I'm hoping they get better from here, but still, we should've received better episodes than this for the final season.

Before today, the only bit of The Clone Wars show I had ever seen was the first 10 minutes of the first episode, which turned me off so greatly with the idiotic antics of the battle droids, I thought I'd never waste another minute on the show again.

Today, with all episodes appearing on Netflix, i thought I'd give the show another look. I just happened to select "Voices" (season 6, episode 11) as the episode to start with, and found myself sitting enthralled through Yoda's story arc in this, the 12th and the final episode. Cinematic seems an apt word to describe what I just watched. Absolutely wonderful. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do (And this, coming from one of those cracky ol' OT purists.. ;)

Just so you know, some later episodes were actually "prequels" to earlier episodes. If you'd prefer to watch the series in chronological order as opposed to the order in which they aired you should use this guide:

https://www.nexusroute.co.uk/the-clone-wars-chronological-order

I've only watched the first four episodes of season six (the "Order 66" arc) and....I 'm gonna miss this show. Man, they were on a roll. I'm one who really like the "clone-centric" episodes and this arc was great....right up there with the "Umbara/Krell" one It was cool seeing more of Kamino...hearing how the clones are regarded by their creators wasn't a surprise, but chilling nonetheless. And while I usually don't go for the "cute sidekick" thing, the right balance was found between "Fives" intensity and AZ's earnestness that moved things along. The whole idea of having Palpatine's big scheme get discovered hasn't been this much fun since Lucerno's "Labyrinth of Evil" book.

Looking forward to watching the rest of these last episodes over the weekend....especially the "Yoda" arc that's closing it out.

It's too bad Disney chose to be so short-sighted and kill something that had hit it's creative stride and let them just finish it off instead of just ending it abruptly.
At least those of us who've enjoyed the show are getting a look at the last of it....sure hope these end up on disc at some point...

I'm 7 episodes into the 6th season. I'm honestly not a big fan of clone-centered episodes (I know, I know, it is the Clone Wars, after all.) So far, I'd say the episodes are pretty average, some bordering on lame (the Padmé-centered episodes.) I'm disappointed that this is what we're getting instead of wrapping up much better story lines, such as Darth Maul. I'm hoping they get better from here, but still, we should've received better episodes than this for the final season.

i am at about the same point and absolutely agree... such a wealth of source material to draw from yet we are stuck with multiple episodes concerning intergalactic banking.

I've only watched the first four episodes of season six (the "Order 66" arc) and....I 'm gonna miss this show. Man, they were on a roll. I'm one who really like the "clone-centric" episodes and this arc was great....right up there with the "Umbara/Krell" one It was cool seeing more of Kamino...hearing how the clones are regarded by their creators wasn't a surprise, but chilling nonetheless. And while I usually don't go for the "cute sidekick" thing, the right balance was found between "Fives" intensity and AZ's earnestness that moved things along. The whole idea of having Palpatine's big scheme get discovered hasn't been this much fun since Lucerno's "Labyrinth of Evil" book.
I totally agree. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed those episodes and the droid. Usually I can't stand the super silly, kid-friendly droids in this series but I liked this one. The end of that arc where
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Padme/Clovis banking story isn't doing much for me so far. One thing I found especially annoying was
Spoiler Spoiler:

It might just be me but the animation in these episodes seems much better and more polished than I remember it being in the previous seasons.

Perhaps Maul could make a fake SOS pretending to be a Jedi that survived Order 66 to get Obi out of hiding and off Tatooine. On the other hand I do think it'd be cool if the whole film took place on very remote areas of Tattooine. Just Maul and Obi hunting each other down throughout the vast, rocky desert. Maybe in the style of a western or something.

Regardless of how it would play out, just seeing Ewan Obi and Park Maul fighting each other again would be a dream come true. I doubt it'll ever happen though.

Only if both get beards this time. :lecture

Back