Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so what story lines do they need to tie up?

What happens to Darth Maul?
What happens to Ahsoka?
What happens to Captain Rex?
What happens to Asajj Ventress?
How does Grievous capture the chancellor?

Any more?

Cad Bane
Aurra Sing
Mother Talzin
Hondo Ohnaka

:exactly:
Again, people, these were supposed to set the stage for the huge series finale (likely leading right into RotS). At most, expect them to ask more questions vs. answer any. :lol

Yep. There seems to be a misconception with some that these final episodes are going to wrap everything up into a nice tidy bow. This isn't Fringe. They weren't told they were being cancelled but still given the luxury of a half season to wrap everything up. What we're getting is what was already completed or in production when the series was canceled by Disney. Three of the episodes were originally intended to air during Season 5.

The Darth Maul stuff that was set for season 6 is going to be told in a 4-issue comic book series that begins in May. It remains to be seen how everything else will be wrapped up.

Honestly, I don't want all the questions answered in this upcoming season. One of the things that makes SW so great is mystery around so many of the characters. Without going off on too much of a tangent, that's where Lucas screwed up the sequels. He wanted to answer every question out there and people didn't necessarily need that.

ight.. funny... I man all episodes are available on the same day ?

I know this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the Clone Wars on my Netflix. I know the new ones are supposed to drop on the 7th, but cant find the older seasons. any ideas on where to search? Thanks.

Well I have hardly kept up with this series after the first season but I just watched the last three episodes here in Aus and WOW WOW WOW. I really have nothing to complain about. Music, action, story all were really good. I don't understand the dislike for Ahsoka though after just those three episodes I'm massive fan of her and now I'm pretty bummed about it all coming to an end :(

My timing couldn't have been worse :lol

Back