Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_7195-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7161-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7188-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7178.jpg

DSC_7179.png

DSC_7157-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7167-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7189-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7202-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7206-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7214.png

DSC_7216.png

DSC_7209-Enhanced-NR.png

DSC_7193-Enhanced-NR.jpg

DSC_7223-Enhanced-NR.png

Amazing figure. Not for the first time do I notice that the damage -- given the geometry of the helmet -- is highly unlikely to have resulted from a lightsaber blow. Bit o' movie magic there. :unsure:

I want to see more photos from you of other figures. Hope you’re getting the new Anakin, Artisan Anakin, and Battle Damaged Vader. Awesome photos man, the best I’ve seen.
O0XYkOx.gif

I appreciate it :duff glad you like these and I will post more later. Unfortunately I missed the Artisan Anakin but hoping my waitlist converts
I will get the Clone Wars one though and that new Vader

Finally got around to opening this guy.
IMG_7517.jpeg
Had an extra ANH cape thankfully lying around and I’m pleasantly surprised how much I like the led saber this go around. Can’t wait to have a better place to display him, but this will do for now.

Taking popcultcha ages to ship this guy
Not gonna lie, completely forgot I had this on order with them :ROFLMAO:

Damn good looking pics Raven, asking for a friend [the friend is me] if you could only have one of the Vaders - this one or the new damaged version, which one would you pick?

Not gonna lie, completely forgot I had this on order with them :ROFLMAO:

Damn good looking pics Raven, asking for a friend [the friend is me] if you could only have one of the Vaders - this one or the new damaged version, which one would you pick?
Thanks for the compliment :duff Hmm I'm tempted to say the new one. Theres so many interesting parts to it and I think it would be much much better for photos

However this one is the better Vader because you can display it slightly damaged but also the iconic clean Vader. The base and USB lighting is also perfect, so I'd choose this one if I could only have 1 Vader

@Raνen you decided to just drop those pics and cook huh?

You now know you need to post more photos now right?

Back