1/6 Hot Toys - Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul Hologram Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, looks cool. But what would one do with this? And surprised it's so big, a full 12" statue essentially. Would've been cooler at maybe half the size and on an elevated platform. At least then you could have another figure, Sidious perhaps, standing in front of him like they were communicating.

I had the SS holo Sidious on the walker way back, but the legs couldn't hold the weight and were always sagging. Sold it to a friend long long ago. That also didn't really have a proper place on the shelf.
I would have preferred it a bit smaller and included with those two asian american alien guys, can't remember their names but they'd probably be cool figures

I would have preferred it a bit smaller and included with those two asian american alien guys, can't remember their names but they'd probably be cool figures

Nute Gunray and Rune Haako?

Asian American Alien guys lol.

This being an exclusive it’ll probably be desirable I would bet. That and the fact it’s unique. I’ll probably try for it.

Should've done Mechno Chair

latest

Or child Anakin, Artisan Qui-Gon 2.0.
I'll be honest. After seeing SHF Padawan Obi-Wan from nearly a decade ago, (absolute banger in the likeness department, mind you)

I will NOT accept a "well, it kinda looks like him from a certain angle - good 'nuff"

Just don't make it. I repeat. Just. Don't. Make. It. Child Anakin would likely be an accessory as a single chunk of sculpted plastic.

Artisan Qui-Gon or any other version of Qui Gon is unlikely as the actor has publicly disagreed with Disney's take on SW.

They ain't touching Qui Gon for... some time. And they'd very likely limit the liscence to him over the controversy.

Last edited:
Artisan Qui-Gon or any other version of Qui Gon is unlikely as the actor has publicly disagreed with Disney's take on SW.

They ain't touching Qui Gon for... some time. And they'd very likely limit the liscence to him over the controversy.
For my sake I hope you're wrong, as I'd really like a 2.0 Qui. I think the current one has too soft of a sculpt.

Back