Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a waitlist conversion for the deluxe special edition… Just for fun I tried a 10% saved promo and it worked!
Hope you don’t get the one I just returned to Sideshow. It’s battle damaged headsculpt was basically bleached white with none of the subtle pinky colors shown on fan pics in this thread and in the promo photographs.

Hope you don’t get the one I just returned to Sideshow. Its battle damaged headsculpt was basically bleached white with none of the subtle pinky colors shown on fan pics in this thread and in the promo photographs.
that’s probably why they let me use the code 😂

Hope you don’t get the one I just returned to Sideshow. Its battle damaged headsculpt was basically bleached white with none of the subtle pinky colors shown on fan pics in this thread and in the promo photographs.
Curious about this, mine is pretty white, decently had more purple than pink, non of that shows in the pictures.

If I enhance it it shows much more.

They don't give you the standard " color variations are expected" line?

Did they replace it?

Amazing what a little shopping does.

This is a gross exaggeration of course, not mapped to particular areas, but any enhancement bring the face color out.
IMG_9139.jpeg
IMG_9140.jpeg

I finally did too. Ridiculous how long the shipping time was for some of us on this piece.
I only ordered him around December 2023 so the wait hasn't been too long for me lol
I got charged for shipping this morning and status is "Preparing for shipment" so he's probably out soon

Curious about this, mine is pretty white, decently had more purple than pink, non of that shows in the pictures.

If I enhance it it shows much more.

They don't give you the standard " color variations are expected" line?

Did they replace it?
They DID give me the “color variation” line and when I said I would like to return the sculpt for a replacement, they declined. They told me as the figure was waitlisted they could not provide an exchange and even if they could, it would likely be just the same color.

So I returned the whole deluxe figure for a refund. The only reason I got the figure in the first place was to display it with the damaged headsculpt.

Still not shipping from sideshow for me. By the time I get this, it’s going to be all about the rotj vader.

Back