Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the biggest crime, replacing Wingreen with Morrison or Shaw with Christensen?
Replacing Lucas with Kennedy and Filoni.

Just kidding, I hope neither option is ever in charge of Star Wars again.

Under Lucas we got the OT but he started to lose touch with ROTJ and ruined everything with the PT despite some great elements such as designs and worldbuilding.

Under Kennedy we got Rogue One, Andor and lots of folk liked Mando seasons 1 and 2 but then she ruined it all with TLJ, TROS, BOBF, Kenobi, Mando s3 etc.

Under Filoni we got Clone Wars and Rebels that some loved a lot but then he ruined it with the horribly mid Bad Batch and the ridiculous Ahsoka.

I would like all of them to leave Star Wars alone.

What's the biggest crime, replacing Wingreen with Morrison or Shaw with Christensen?
Definitely Wingreen not even close.

My original googly eye Hulk avatar replaced by Randolph is almost as bad an offense.

The fact that I’m responsible for Cannibal Campout just makes matters worse.

Definitely Wingreen not even close.

My original googly eye Hulk avatar replaced by Randolph is almost as bad an offense.

The fact that I’m responsible for Cannibal Campout just makes matters worse.
Watch Cannibal Campout or watch The Last Jedi?

Cannibal Campout. Def Cannibal Campout.

:rotfl :rotfl

That is either one manly looking woman or feminine looking man no need to choose wisely no wrong answer lol
Her original line readings were soooo bad. I am glad they over dubbed her with a dudes voice

(Retroactively makes ROTJ more LGBT representative than Disney Wars too so haha suck on that Disney!)

Her original line readings were soooo bad. I am glad they over dubbed her with a dudes voice

(Retroactively makes ROTJ more LGBT representative than Disney Wars too so haha suck on that Disney!)
Yup for me it’s always about the final performance. I don’t care what they have to do to get there.

462149202_561943882844274_7935091433155421806_n.jpg

The only "update" I'd want to the OT is for them to painstakingly redo every single outer space effects shot (plus the Hoth battle) to match the quality of Rogue One. And that's it, nothing else.

Since that's obviously not going to happen I've come to the realization that both the OT and SE's will always have flaws in how they are presented, so I'd rather just stick with the flaws that I grew up with that are at least consistent with the era specific visuals of the rest of the scenes in their respective films. The hodge-podge of 1970's, 90's, and early 2000's visuals are really lame IMO.

I'd rather just stick with the flaws that I grew up with that are at least consistent with the era specific visuals of the rest of the scenes in their respective films. The hodge-podge of 1970's, 90's, and early 2000's visuals are really lame IMO.

That's true. I'm not sure why the constant tinkering on a film that's near 50 years old. They didn't mess with Wizard of Oz by adding better flying witch shots in the 50's. They should just leave ANH as a relic of 1977. Even archaic, it's still better than 94% of the trash kids get today. And they know it.

Back