Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are people canceling because the movie is THAT bad? Lol

tumblr_f980e111d1ac478e9cf013b37fe98140_10f6842a_540.gif

I honestly feel like canceling this also after the fact Joker 2 is a flop because of how they butchered the story. Plus the film didn't need a sequel, and ultimately ruins this version for me as I'd had like it to stay a one off elseworld story. And as many stated the real joker is 89 or Ledger and I'll be happy to have that at least.

I really started something; I'll gladly take 10% of any refunded NRDs lol. Seriously though, glad to see others had success, Joker 2 ruined Joker.

lol yup. But seeing those 2019 joker clips make me conflicted cause they are soooooo damn good. Especially the ending scene on the car. UGH! Has a sequel ever done this much damage before?
Not quite on the same level as really good and then really bad, but Wonder Woman 1984 comes to my mind

Can't cancel without losing the NRD. It's almost $50 plus the $100 payment they took last month. If I want to cancel I'd forfeit the NRD which sucks.

Can't cancel without losing the NRD. It's almost $50 plus the $100 payment they took last month. If I want to cancel I'd forfeit the NRD which sucks.

You'd get the $100 payment back and maaaybe the nrd if you haven’t had one refunded before, you’d need to ask customer service to be sure, but I wouldn’t count on it.

lol yup. But seeing those 2019 joker clips make me conflicted cause they are soooooo damn good. Especially the ending scene on the car. UGH! Has a sequel ever done this much damage before?
There are plenty of horrible sequels out there, any of the latest Terminator movies, Robocop 3, Matrix 4, Indy and the Dial of Destiny, the new SW trilogy, you could go on and on.

What sets them apart from this is that no matter how bad they are, or how poorly the legacy characters are written in it, they still understand that the audience doesn't want to see Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and so on, completely deconstructed, humiliated, raped and murdered.

There's only so much the audience can accept before they've had enough.

You'd get the $100 payment back and maaaybe the nrd if you haven’t had one refunded before, you’d need to ask customer service to be sure, but I wouldn’t count on it.
No it's definitely that. Just had a order cancelled before and that's probably why. Gotta wait it out now.

Back