Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to respect Terry Smith but he’s completely lost to me now. He said on his last live stream re this show that the haters can’t possibly know what bad acting is because they are not actors and can’t possibly know what bad writing is because they are not writers.

So if we follow that logic who does he think should be allowed give reviews of stuff? Should we be throwing out our collections of Empire Magazine? I don't think they got the memo that only actors can review other actors and writers review other writers. I assume the same must be true of every other discipline within the moviemaking arena.

So if we follow that logic who does he think should be allowed give reviews of stuff? Should we be throwing out our collections of Empire Magazine? I don't think they got the memo that only actors can review other actors and writers review other writers. I assume the same must be true of every other discipline within the moviemaking arena.
Well, we do only allow crash test dummies to determine how safe cars are and pharma companies determine how safe jabs are while only a pro chef can tell you if something tastes good. I literally have no idea what food tastes good. The other day was chowing down on some cereal only for my chef friend to inform me it was gravel. How could I possibly tell the difference?

So my guess is green lady is Qimir's former master, which is why he won't be considered a Sith, but rather a Lost Jedi by the council.
Oshe will make her own mask after fully embracing the dark side, make an outfit or a fancy helmet out of that cortosis vein. And then probably kill May and/or Sol after she finds out about whatever secret he's been keeping.
I am curious though about why Qimir said he was a Jedi "a long time ago - a really long time ago". He doesn't look much older than Oshe, so kind of made me wonder. Is he older than he appears?
Also, from the way her eyes literally shifted from his junk to his face, maybe we can expect to see some steamy Sith on Sith Thread baby-making action in later episodes. :lol

vlcsnap-2024-07-03-17h38m20s815.png
vlcsnap-2024-07-03-17h38m23s545.png

And it just me, or do the Jedi remind anyone else of Hogwarts students, only whinier and nerdier? 🤨

And it just me, or do the Jedi remind anyone else of Hogwarts students, only whinier and nerdier? 🤨
Yeah, and I honestly like their portrayal here. The Jedi were at the peak of their power at the time of this show, and have remained unchallenged for 100 years at this point. Most of these Jedi have not seen conflict, and most likely never had any real experience fighting another Force user.

Yeah, and I honestly like their portrayal here. The Jedi were at the peak of their power at the time of this show, and have remained unchallenged for 100 years at this point. Most of these Jedi have not seen conflict, and most likely never had any real experience fighting another Force user.
I'm fine with their limited battle experience, but do they all have to be portrayed as complete gits? Jecki seemed to be the only one with (a) something resembling a personality and (b) at least two brain cells to rub together.

I'm fine with their limited battle experience, but do they all have to be portrayed as complete gits? Jecki seemed to be the only one with (a) something resembling a personality and (b) at least two brain cells to rub together.
We do see a few are still capable. Jecki was one, Sol was another (Master and Padawan so it figures), Indara was also ok and Venestra is showing promise too. On the flashback will see how good/bad Kelnacca and Torbin (as Indara's Padawan) were.

The foppish cowardly Jedi is apparently named "Mog Adana." He's still a padawan, but he seems to prefer braiding his padawan braid in a little ponytail.

I hate him so much. I despise him. I loathe him. I hate him more than I hated Nose Lady. I officially proclaim him to be the single worst Disney SW character of all time, in all known universes.

mog-adana-main_bc6238a4.jpeg

We do see a few are still capable. Jecki was one, Sol was another (Master and Padawan so it figures), Indara was also ok and Venestra is showing promise too. On the flashback will see how good/bad Kelnacca and Torbin (as Indara's Padawan) were.
Yeah for some reason I read Jedi as Padawan in your last post, hence why I only mentioned Jecki. My git comment was directed at the rest of the padawans lol.

Am I just being Captain Obvious here, or was the planet were Qimir shows Osha his saber the same planet (Ireland) that Luke slops up that walrus tittymilk?

The foppish cowardly Jedi is apparently named "Mog Adana." He's still a padawan, but he seems to prefer braiding his padawan braid in a little ponytail.

I hate him so much. I despise him. I loathe him. I hate him more than I hated Nose Lady. I officially proclaim him to be the single worst Disney SW character of all time, in all known universes.

mog-adana-main_bc6238a4.jpeg

I haven’t watched since Ep3, but is it wrong that I want to tune in just to see what Otomo is talking about with this guy?

Am I just being Captain Obvious here, or was the planet were Qimir shows Osha his saber the same planet (Ireland) that Luke slops up that walrus tittymilk?
I thought the same thing I kept looking out for porgs for confirmation lol

In some asinine way they’re going to tie all of this to that ridiculous Knight of Ren crap from the ST.

This agatha christie show is ending one of these 3 ways:

1. Green bald Galaxtic Starcruiser lady is the head Phantom Menace.

2. Crazy Crying Asian Sol is the head Phantom Menace.

3. Qimir is the head Phantom Menace.

Plagues does a cameo lol

Last edited:
Back