Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont get it, these jedi are letting their emotions and attachments rule everything, its almost like the people writing the show don't actually know much about Jedi. What if Qui-Gon had acted this way over Anakin, can you imagine the trouncing he would have got from the Council.

This just makes no sense. Sol, if you cant behave yourself get your shebs back to the ship and stay there.

Sol:

kermit-freaking-out.gif

(y)(y)(y)

An absolutely correct summation. Gotta toast Lee Jung-jae again, for giving it his all, while having to mouth absolute dreck. For that matter IMO Moss and the Torbin guy, even if they have to mouth dreck. IMO either the bad editing or script will give you whiplash and plenty of WTF moments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can make some guesses where this is going, after smoke bomb/vapor trail #2.

I dont get it, these jedi are letting their emotions and attachments rule everything, its almost like the people writing the show don't actually know much about Jedi. What if Qui-Gon had acted this way over Anakin, can you imagine the trouncing he would have got from the Council.

This just makes no sense. Sol, if you cant behave yourself get your shebs back to the ship and stay there.
What, your eyes didn't become watery over the PATHOS like KK and LH?

Myself, I asked self "WTF is going on here?"😁

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

A wookiee with a manbun wearing a dress and using a metal detector in a boring field of grass. That may be the single lamest image in the history of Star Wars.
Someone needs to make a montage of this, ride it like a bantha, young Leia outrunning her adult pursuers and the slow Vespa gang chase for a highlight of Disney Star Wars.

(y)(y)(y)

An absolutely correct summation. Gotta toast Lee Jung-jae again, for giving it his all, while having to mouth absolute dreck. For that matter IMO Moss and the Torbin guy, even if they have to mouth dreck. IMO either the bad editing or script will give you whiplash and plenty of WTF moments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can make some guesses where this is going, after smoke bomb/vapor trail #2.

All great points! I especially agree with your second point. The characterization of Torbin is all over the place. Why did he even become a Jedi in the first place? Lol

And just like so many other characters in this show, there’s no consistency with his character from one scene to the next.

Back