Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope the show is better than they make it out to be but by the sounds of things it will be exactly what the nay-sayers have been saying it is.

This thread might become the best thing about the show, much the BOBF thread.
And in the end, I found much to like about BOBF, besides a badass scene that gives me every excuse to have an ultimate bro pair-up on the shelf. :lol

I've even got Obi coming, for reasons besides the fact respect for the man who did what he could with *&^%$ material. Speaking of crying like good 'ol completely unprofessional Leslie, I wanna cry too. Over watching a fine actor having to, yah know, not be able to walk around a fence post.:stake

Spoilery comment:
Spoiler Spoiler:

If Ahsoka was their lowest rated series with tons of fan favorite characters and a few genuinely decent episodes then I can't even imagine how poorly this show will do.

Might get some pre-teen girls. That's who this seems to be geared to (and nothing against pre-teen girls). The shame if it is the MCU and SW used to be for everyone tho. Heck I even had my parents watching the original MCU.

Last edited:
The writer sounds giddy, although unaware of all the holes in this article. But I guess the author is blinded by "don’t cast the likes of Barnett (the sexiest Jedi since Ewan McGregor?)":yuck

Headland and her cast and crew create competing and complementary ways of examining what that kind of obedience (to fate, to the Force, to family) can do to folks who feel hamstrung by such demands.

That's kind of the point of Jedi training, Qui-Gon openly saying it's a hard life, Yoda practically discouraging Luke; heck even Mando has Luke giving Grogu a choice. And Anakin makes a choice to hide his marriage etc.

But the showrunner was determined to ignore Lucas, so here we are. :pfft:

Oh is this starting tonight? I admit the positive reviews have me feeling a bit more curious to see it, but with everyone here already determined to see it as woke garbage there's probably no point in posting a review and having it be ripped apart. Lol

Oh is this starting tonight? I admit the positive reviews have me feeling a bit more curious to see it, but with everyone here already determined to see it as woke garbage there's probably no point in posting a review and having it be ripped apart. Lol
Yes, at 6pm Pacific, 9 pm Eastern.

I’m going in optimistic. If it’s indeed garbage, it’s so far removed in the timeline from everything else it can easily be forgotten. Nothing to lose but hopefully at least a few cool things to gain.

Except Babylon 5 told a good story
I still have 15 min to go on episode 1 and there are no words to describe just how freaking bad this is holy crap it feels and looks like Babylon 5!

No worse..

Galactic Starcruiser bad!

How did we go from Andor to this embarrassment.

That first episode is hands down the worst thing from modern SW I have ever experienced.

Mando S3 and BOBF are masterpieces compared to this.

The dialogue brutal.

Plus this confusion…

Mae
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wut lol

Last edited:
Zero freaking charisma.

Not one!

Ep 2 super boring.

Just wow this is insane levels of bad.

This crap looks like cosplay at Galaxies Edge!

Last edited:
These reactions are so typical and predictable. I enjoyed the first two episodes. I’m glad I’ve largely been able to tune out all the mindless hate.

Back