Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Him and Sol are the 2 standouts in the series.

Bald green Jedi lady dude stands out for a different reason she looks like a walking zucchini.
Just need the vaseline now...

1719421161211.png

Would be a great choice. Most recently saw him in Alan Wake 2, he can go from friendly and welcoming to threatening pretty quickly.
I just saw him in The Night Manager when I binged it over the weekend. Great series and he had a nice supporting role.

Not gonna lie though, from the clips I've seen the "discount Ezra Miller" as people are calling him does seem like a pretty cool and charismatic villain with a good look and moves.
Quite the departure from his (Manny Jacinto's) breakout role as Jason Mendoza in The Good Place. And I think people have the discount backwards lol...

Yeah, this Manny guy is good. He actually looked cool once he took that stupid mask off. I also liked the smaller saber hidden in the bigger one. Ahsoka just looks like such a try-hard when she dual-wields...this guy looked more believable.

I already mentioned his awesome arms. He brought two guns to the lightsaber fight.

Out of all the "wtf" moments in the episode, this one was the most wtf by far for me.
Almost as cringe as her rap song. Lol

I hope for Plaguies reveal, but having a hard time seeing this, too.
Man I swear, if he doesn't end up being Plagueis apprentice....
Qimer is the only thing making this show worth watching now. He feels like the style of sith Luke fought in the novels. He actually feels dangerous, sort of like Bane during his early years as a sith.
His saber technique was pretty interesting I thought.

Unfortunately, its not enough to save the awful dialog and writing of this show. Literally has one go wtf? every other minute. Lol

Out of all the "wtf" moments in the episode, this one was the most wtf by far for me.

Unfortunately, its not enough to save the awful dialog and writing of this show. Literally has one go wtf? every other minute. Lol
Well, yeah, as well for me &^%$ing on the Jedi, basically, which IMO strains credulity anyway that they are baby-stealers and murdering arsonists :stake which looks like where this show is going, but that's LH for yah.

Probably sets it up that it's this arson incident that's the reason from the PT onward the Jedi are "selfless, they think only of others".

There's shows I re-watch, time to time; this won't be one of them. And no figs anyway I gotta pay off my Dewback and PO'd the Obi Mythos statue.

Nothing is as cringe. She sounded like my cheap portable air compressor dying. Oh, for the good 'ol days of BOBF

Last edited:
Yeah, this Manny guy is good. He actually looked cool once he took that stupid mask off. I also liked the smaller saber hidden in the bigger one. Ahsoka just looks like such a try-hard when she dual-wields...this guy looked more believable.

I already mentioned his awesome arms. He brought two guns to the lightsaber fight.
4ca9bbb454d77393b504ab43cda2b06b.gif

Something tells me you’re being disingenuous. :tap

I will have buffinator investigate lol

The best part about all of this is LH knowing a couple of guys are the only ones carrying the series :monkey3 . Not the beaver, not the nepotism green vegetable, not Mz. Jiggle.

Since they decided to off Carrie Anne Moss. Maybe they'll all become Force ghosts that hang out with Rey later.

when is this show over?

Not soon enough. :toilet_cl

The best part about all of this is LH knowing a couple of guys are the only ones carrying the series :monkey3 . Not the beaver, not the nepotism green vegetable, not Mz. Jiggle.

Since they decided to off Carrie Anne Moss. Maybe they'll all become Force ghosts that hang out with Rey later.

Not soon enough. :toilet_cl
Well... according to JJ... Rey is ALL the Jedi :slap

Back