Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was...:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

BB yes.
TDK.... Nope.

Maybe I'm just getting old and humorless, but all these talk show stunts of Ford's do nothing for me.

Then again, I've never been that interested in the actors themselves, so long as they do a decent job on-screen.

It was so weird watching that interview and listening to him talk seriously about TFA wearing that costume. :lol

"Talk seriously?" He seemed drunk to me. He even burped!!! LMAO!!! I don't think he really likes doing interviews/con appearances related to star wars. Could just be me though ...

"Anakin Skywalker constructed this weapon at the start of the Clone Wars, and it was later passes to his son, Luke.
Luke lost it in battle on Cloud City, but someone salvaged it from the city's industrial depths."

Damn Ugnaughts caused all this.. :lol

Really...who?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please we havent really seen much at all. Don't even know what the plot is aside from good fighting evil.

Please we havent really seen much at all. Don't even know what the plot is aside from good fighting evil.
I've actually read some pretty interesting stuff of people putting together a plot based solely on trailers.

And I'll bet some of it will be dead on :lol

Other than the spoiler I posted above, which could be a medium spoiler, they've really done a good job keeping the plot under wraps.

They have! And thank god for them actually doing so.

Now that A NEW SW MOVIE will be out of my system after EP7. Do i have what it takes to go TOTAL spoiler free besides trailers for EP8? :thud:

Well I tend to stay away from the heavy theories and Star Wars forums with set pics and spoliery content. If you just go by what was shown in these trailers you really have no idea what the plot is or what's really gonna go down .

I've actually read some pretty interesting stuff of people putting together a plot based solely on trailers.

And I'll bet some of it will be dead on :lol

Other than the spoiler I posted above, which could be a medium spoiler, they've really done a good job keeping the plot under wraps.

The whole (spoiler/leak/whatever) script has been around since last year, and pretty much everything in these trailers matches it so it seems like it was a genuine leak.

Back