Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for posting this, brother. :lol

Perhaps they can start the new movie with Carrie Fisher performing a similar trick.

:rotfl Talk about a lady who knows how to toot her own horn!

bandcamp.gif

True that the changes break the flow, but the slowing down of the scenes accompanied with the voiceover does lend it a rather pleasing nostalgic charm.

The ending, while missing the impact, is replaced with a swashbuckling inner kid joy.

That's the most profound thing I think I've ever seen you post. :lol

I miss the days when Jye was green, smiling all the time and had the just right amount of gold jewelry and the TDKR thread was the Apex Predator of this whole forum...Ahhh, the good ole days...LOL :)

I'm waiting for the Godzilla gif now. :lol

Sleep got the best of my godzilla gif intentions. :lol

I miss the days when Jye was green, smiling all the time and had the just right amount of gold jewelry and the TDKR thread was the Apex Predator of this whole forum...Ahhh, the good ole days...LOL :)

So do I. :lol

I don't know anything about it. I haven't seen it yet," Lucas told Page Six when asked about the recently-released The Force Awakens trailer. "Because it's not in the movie theater. I like going to the movies and watching the whole thing there. I plan to see it when it's released."

It's unclear if he meant watch the entire film in a theater or just the entire trailer, which is notably already in theaters, but Lucas did make one thing quite clear: he couldn't give two hoots about the Force's impending rousing.

Asked if he was curious to see what director J.J. Abrams has done with the franchise, Lucas simply replied, "Not really." Finally, a Star Wars with the overtones of dismissive apathy he always intended.

I don't know anything about it. I haven't seen it yet," Lucas told Page Six when asked about the recently-released The Force Awakens trailer. "Because it's not in the movie theater. I like going to the movies and watching the whole thing there. I plan to see it when it's released."

It's unclear if he meant watch the entire film in a theater or just the entire trailer, which is notably already in theaters, but Lucas did make one thing quite clear: he couldn't give two hoots about the Force's impending rousing.

Asked if he was curious to see what director J.J. Abrams has done with the franchise, Lucas simply replied, "Not really." Finally, a Star Wars with the overtones of dismissive apathy he always intended.

I think this is George's way of sparing himself hurt by keeping his distance. He's soured on how people dumped on him for ruining his own creation.

Back