Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is George's way of sparing himself hurt by keeping his distance. He's soured on how people dumped on him for ruining his own creation.
He really is.

And i bet if this is a success he'll somehow try to take credit for providing the outline. He's ****ing delusional, telling Jon Stewart that if you grew up with the OT you love the OT, and if you grew up with the PT you love that.

(There may be a few rare cases of that, but my own kid and kids i've seen tell a different tale George!)

He really is.

And i bet if this is a success he'll somehow try to take credit for providing the outline. He's ****ing delusional, telling Jon Stewart that if you grew up with the OT you love the OT, and if you grew up with the PT you love that.

(There may be a few rare cases of that, but my own kid and kids i've seen tell a different tale George!)

quoted for truth :lol this is definitely going to happen haha

I think George quite wisely doesn't want to get involved in Episode VII. Easiest way to do that is to say he hasn't seen anything yet.
I actually think it's a pretty cool thing for him to do.

Teaser poster...apparently.

SnJ9Ru3.jpg

George is too funny. How could he not want to see what comes of all this? To still be in denial after selling it off for 4 billion is crazy. I genuinely wonder what he does all day now and if Will Sasso pretty much just nailed his day to day with that Skywalker Ranch sketch on MadTV.

Ever since the title reveal, I've only seen "Star Wars The Force Awakens" never "Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens."

Same here come to think of it. Doesn't make sense though. This is a continuation of that particular movie saga as opposed to a standalone movie - so it should still have Episode VII.

When they said no more Episode VII, they probably mean, "Please stop referring to our billion dollar-plus movie as VII. Please refer to it by its official title. We're trying to build name recognition." People will refer to it as VII, TFA or whatever.

It is Episode VII because the title is crap just like most in this series.
ANH and ESB were the only good ones.

Back