Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leia runs a crack whore den on tatooine now.

Well, she does have the nails for it.

766780-princess-leia.jpg

Yeah, bet a story like that would be even better than the Original Trilogy. Even the worst Director couldnt mess this one up.

The only thing better would be if we get to see Boba Fett as a kid too! And maybe a teen Chewbacca!! maybe young Vader can beat up a kid Greedo too! I would have a teenage Obi Wan too, but not have him do too much, just have him stuck in a ship on tatooine for most of the movie.

Blimey! Fallout & posts deleted for merely mentioning religion. :lol

If one subject in this world deserves lampooning & spoofing then it's religion. You take it far too seriously in the States but fair enough. If it's the boards policy then it's the boards policy & I apologize as I didn't know about this & will respect it from now on.

Although I hope the fact that I've mentioned the R-Word 2 times in this post doesn't count. :monkey1

The board does discourage posts about religion and politics. Posts to that effect aren't deleted automatically as a matter of policy, but they often will be if someone gets offended and reports a post, if they lead to unnecessarily dramatic squabbles (this happens most of the time), or if the moderation team just wants to prevent something from getting out of hand. Best not to post anything about that at all if you don't like having posts deleted.

The board does discourage posts about religion and politics. Posts to that effect aren't deleted automatically as a matter of policy, but they often will be if someone gets offended and reports a post, if they lead to unnecessarily dramatic squabbles (this happens most of the time), or if the moderation team just wants to prevent something from getting out of hand. Best not to post anything about that at all if you don't like having posts deleted.

This. :lecture

Best to nip it in the bud before it has a chance to cause infrations and tears.

Back