Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks, man!

According to Wikipedia.

John Boyega as Finn
Daisy Ridley as Rey
Adam Driver
Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron
Andy Serkis
Domhnall Gleeson
Max von Sydow
Harrison Ford as Han Solo
Carrie Fisher as Leia Organa
Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca
Kenny Baker as R2-D2

Lupita Nyong'o, Gwendoline Christie, Crystal Clarke, Pip Anderson, Christina Chong, Miltos Yerolemou, Greg Grunberg, Warwick Davis, and Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd are cast in unspecified roles.

Carrie Fisher's daughter, Billie Lourd, on the right.

three-generations-debbie-reynolds-carrie-fisher-billie-lourd-2-500x665.jpg

I hope that's their character names :lol

Harrison Ford as Han Solo
Carrie Fisher as Leia Organa
Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca
Kenny Baker as R2-D2

Names are weird, then again names like "Qui-Gon", "Windu" and "Jango" weirded me out too until they became imbedded into my psyche.

Does the football/soccer ball really need a name? :lol I'm surprised Oscar Isaac is playing the main character...I thought Boyega (Finn) was the protagonist. Also, there's only one Finn and he's not a Storm Trooper.

MDIQ6Hh.gif

Does the football/soccer ball really need a name? :lol I'm surprised Oscar Isaac is playing the main character...I thought Boyega (Finn) was the protagonist. Also, there's only one Finn and he's not a Storm Trooper.

MDIQ6Hh.gif

Of course it does! According to Disney, the 2015 Holidays won't be the same without BB-8! Order yours now for $79.99, the Deluxe Version is only $119.99. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Kylo Ren screams Star Wars to me. Finn and Rey? Not so much. I guess I need a last name to help round it out.

Are these names for real?! Hmm, not sure I'm feeling them, especially Finn. Just doesn't seem to fit in the universe.

Back