Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a bad looking piece but the body texture seems a bit much for me...is this the replacement head we're going to get for our GOD Beijing edition ?

I'll probably end up getting this one later on ;)

Rob

no it doesn't the third head will be battle damaged ;)

hey there Gung Fu !! it's been a while ;)...

actually..I like your pics but there are some close up shots that I've seen where the texture is more pronounced..is it plastic or rubber ? oh, bout' the head..was just reading my emails, now i remember Guo sent me one saying he will know more after the 15th of next month..I just forgot :rotfl

Rob

I think you need some of the others in here to get some up-close detailed photos.. Hehe... :)

Sure Gungfu, here you go...selected few cos too many pics in his set.

Pics credit MAX@toysdaily,

I appreciate the efforts, but unfortunately the pictures does not show here either Aeumuse, as I think we need a log-in to the Toysdaily forum...

Now we've really seen this properly, everything checks out just fine. Probably the best EB Bruce since Arnie's!

Thanks to everyone that has posted pics. I just can't afford high end 1/6 anymore. I'm going to continue to lurk though and will bash stuff out of existing parts if there is a cheap part that will complete the bash.

So, I'm not going, I'm just resting my wallet......

Nice pics! It came out great! But then I never had any doubt regarding this piece, ordered the first day it went for sale. It will complement beautifully my ETD 1/4 Bruce Lee. :)

Anyone knows if EB started shipping these out already for International customers? Hopefully I will be getting a shipping notice soon.

if we go by MIB sales, it looks EB , mail out to PO same time they start selling in their store .

if we go by MIB sales, it looks EB , mail out to PO same time they start selling in their store .

I was hoping for that. I got my shipping notice for Rambo and it was already arriving here, so hopefully it shipped already

Bill, posted this picture on his blog some time ago in case you guys missed it:

69464edegw1dusyrcrw5qj.jpg

I think it is from when Bruce visited the Unicorn set.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

This last picture, I took first, and i didn't push the head all the way to down so the above 2 pictures represent more of what it really is like. But its still a giraffe neck and the colors don't match that well.

IMG_0097.jpg

Thanks for sharing these pictures, I like the Arnie's HT Casual HS, i have just pre-ordered mine.

Bill, posted this picture on his blog some time ago in case you guys missed it:

69464edegw1dusyrcrw5qj.jpg

I think it is from when Bruce visited the Unicorn set.

cool pic, thanks post gungfu :) might as well pose him with my casual HT Bruce watch and spare bracelet now :dunno

hopefully EB shipped the international preorders on friday..should get mine soon (i hope).its looking better every time i see it.still say the sculpt doesnt suit the jeans/shoes though,my only quibble with it.

yeh pretty close.apart from no GOD outfit and the statue has jeans..shoUld have made the feet removable EB...or maybe I will ;)

yeh pretty close.apart from no GOD outfit and the statue has jeans..shoUld have made the feet removable EB...or maybe I will ;)

yup nice!! close enough i,d say, would be nice to have option to change shoes for different outfit. but guy at EB told better not try to remove the feet, haha he was worrried for me, :lol but i,d thought is not too differcult to add another pair feet . but just might not stand on its own,

Back