Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's $175 shipped Spider :D

Thanks for the informative pics Stanlore :hi5:

I was disappointed in the head sculpt before, but now I think it might be better than my HT DX & 'Game Of Death' sculpts. I don't know if my excitement has something to do with that though :lol

Maybe it will grow on you. I think it passed very well - but again that is my opinion.

arghhhh up load of pic keeps failing ? yes stanlore we prob saw each other :lol might even seen Gungfu around malls at 4pm i was there too :)

I was rambling around there at 04:00pm yesterday, but left again quickly when Natalie told me it would be delayed till 06:30-07:00pm. I need to return to grab me one today as I am leaving HK tomorrow at night time... :monkey2

I was rambling around there at 04:00pm yesterday, but left again quickly when Natalie told me it would be delayed till 06:30-07:00pm. I need to return to grab me one today as I am leaving HK tomorrow at night time... :monkey2

with membership discounted comes to about $1060 :) but the face and body under natural day light really not match up:horror i just noticed this morning......paint job on sculpt is excellent.:lol

Lawrance n Mrcris our outfit swap is out the window :thud: sculpted shoe and socks :lol:lol

dunno.looks like the feet have been glued to the legs (theres a slight gap above the sock) it may come apart for a HT TYPE foot to go on.then use a HT body to go on the shoes.we know the body is glued at the waist (same as the 1/4) so that could be used on something else......or sod it and leave as is:rotfl
strange how this was the original mould for the RM-X yet the smile sculpt looks TOO big? mind you it looks big on the RM-X

Last edited:
yer i picked number 377 instead 84 Stanlore got 192 :lol,, because i just bought a Spider-man SDcc bust numbered 360to match :D

Maybe it will grow on you. I think it passed very well - but again that is my opinion.
Is this product approved by the forums BL expert? Check
green-tick.gif

Lawrance n Mrcris our outfit swap is out the window :thud: sculpted shoe and socks
Yeah :slap

Such a shame u guys couldn't meet up... would of been good to see a fight over the numbers :)

Fight !!! Fight....

:gah:

yes would have been fun, to see , missed chance to finger jab gungfu trying to peek at my production number :rotfl:rotfl

Bill Jee (Wing Chun Kung Fu technick jabbing fingers at eye or throat)...

yer i picked number 377 instead 84 Stanlore got 192 :lol,, because i just bought a Spider-man SDcc bust numbered 360to match :D

I got mine somewhere between 07:30-08:00pm today after a hike in Sai Kung - just before the rain, thunder and lighting came rambling down (Typhoon is coming to HK on Monday [hopefully after my plane has left the HK air port...]...)- and I think I got number 398 if I recall right...

Is this product approved by the forums BL expert? Check
green-tick.gif

Yeah :slap

Hehehe.... Yes Sir - I think it is approved - but I have to say it looks a better in real life than on some pictures :)

Then i probably saw you and didn't know it was you. I was at the store at 7pm as well.

Anyways.. a pictures with the iphone. With mostly everything people wanted to know.

What it looks like with this head and that head, on the GOD ver. 3 and the foot pegs and all that.

I already explained, giraffe neck with this, bobble head with that. Without further adeau.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Love all these shots. That first shot is the best I've seen the sculpt look!

I don't have a problem with the smiling sculpts size. I always feel its the big hair that makes it seem 'bobbleheaded' and not the sculpt itself. I like it. Looks sort of giraffe necked with the GoD smiling head but then one of the standard sculpts looks giraffe necked in one shot as well. Can you clarify?

I just preordered this BL from Enterbay...i got a 404 error message when it was supposed to redirect me, Hopefully they will ship it soon!

I don't have a problem with the smiling sculpts size. I always feel its the big hair that makes it seem 'bobbleheaded' and not the sculpt itself.

Without getting the vernier calipers out, the size difference between the GoD smiling sculpt and other EB sculpts is apparent when you remove the hair from the GoD HS and try to fit it onto another HS - the gap between the face and the sides of the hair is monstrously huge. Or slightly bigger at any rate :)

strange how this was the original mould for the RM-X yet the smile sculpt looks TOO big? mind you it looks big on the RM-X
yup the big round shape hair, will no doubt add to the size of the smiley:lol
Bill Jee (Wing Chun Kung Fu technick jabbing fingers at eye or throat) ... haha no will be too extreme to jab to eyes n throat, more like jab to sides of your belly and grab, new JKD move perhaps jab n run,:lol

I got mine somewhere between 07:30-08:00pm today after a hike in Sai Kung - just before the rain, thunder and lighting came rambling down (Typhoon is coming to HK on Monday [hopefully after my plane has left the HK air port...]...)- and I think I got number 398 if I recall right...
Sai Kung nice can see the sea cooler for hiking i guess, but July,s hot :monkey4

Without getting the vernier calipers out, the size difference between the GoD smiling sculpt and other EB sculpts is apparent when you remove the hair from the GoD HS and try to fit it onto another HS - the gap between the face and the sides of the hair is monstrously huge. Or slightly bigger at any rate :)

Fair enough.
But I have no problem at all with the GoD smiling sculpt on the Hot Toys DX body .....so I'm hoping it will look similar here.

Love all these shots. That first shot is the best I've seen the sculpt look!

I don't have a problem with the smiling sculpts size. I always feel its the big hair that makes it seem 'bobbleheaded' and not the sculpt itself. I like it. Looks sort of giraffe necked with the GoD smiling head but then one of the standard sculpts looks giraffe necked in one shot as well. Can you clarify?

Yes I can. Like i mentioned before, the head mobility is not really good. Because of the sorta hunched over pose and the long hair at the back of the sculot makes him hard to pose in different head angles.

So... the shots your refering to, i think i pulled the HS out and rested it on his neck instead of plugging it all the way in, so i could put the head in an angle i couldn't have. That and the fact maybe i was shooting upwards added to that effect.

But i assure you that the shots of the HT and GOD Smile sculpt was pushed all the way in for their shots (besides the one shot you see HT smiley with BL-1 together with both heads switched. HT head wasent pushed all the way for that one shot).

I purchase it online via EB website on 11 July and receive the confirmation preorder email on 17 July. Let see when I will receive it.

Yes I can. Like i mentioned before, the head mobility is not really good. Because of the sorta hunched over pose and the long hair at the back of the sculot makes him hard to pose in different head angles.

So... the shots your refering to, i think i pulled the HS out and rested it on his neck instead of plugging it all the way in, so i could put the head in an angle i couldn't have. That and the fact maybe i was shooting upwards added to that effect.

But i assure you that the shots of the HT and GOD Smile sculpt was pushed all the way in for their shots (besides the one shot you see HT smiley with BL-1 together with both heads switched. HT head wasent pushed all the way for that one shot).

Thank you for the info sir.
...any chance you could show us the standard Enterbay sculpt with the HT sunglasses on? :1-1: ...sounds like most likely thats what I'm going to end up with if its possible....

I think there haven' been a lot of people buying the statue. I was hoping for more pictures to see how it looks.

Being non-articulated and non movie based always meant this was going to be for hardcore Lee fans rather than his movie fans.

Back