Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think ?

GameOfDeathPhotoVSBlackLabelBL-1Compare.jpg
If I didn't know who BL was, & compared those 2 exact pics, I don't know if I would be impressed. But we all know BL (well anybody really) can look so different in pics. So if you know who BL is, & have seen his movies, the sculpt is accurate enough to know who it's meant to be. Strange, after feeling 'meh' about the sculpt before, it's actually looking really nice in the 'in hand' pics. I think the 'Game Of Death' figure would have sold better if this sculpt was included.
...forgot to tell you that I stole the picture from this tread:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=163638&extra=page=1
Thanks for the link :hi5:

Some nice pics there :D
congratz cap n Lawrence look forward to ur great pics:hi5: you,ll prob recieve if not FRi early next week :clap mrcris get notice too i hope..
Thank you sir :D
Pics credit MAX@toysdaily
I don't know why these pics are taking so long to load, but from what loaded, the pics look cool. Thanks :D

Last edited:
eyes are wrong,eyebrows are wrong, nipples size & position are wrong..
ahahaha lets take a look at the pics with the rm-x body..
lets look at the arms.. the skin is peeled off.. for someone here I was only a troll who shouted vs enterbay...and now? :nana:
after the useless rmx body the mib,t2 & rambo issues :gah: who is the troll? :monkey3:monkey3

Then i probably saw you and didn't know it was you. I was at the store at 7pm as well.

Anyways.. a pictures with the iphone. With mostly everything people wanted to know.

What it looks like with this head and that head, on the GOD ver. 3 and the foot pegs and all that.

I already explained, giraffe neck with this, bobble head with that. Without further adeau.

IMG_0089.jpg

hi
may i know if the feet can be removed and replace with any 1/6 feet? I was thinking to transform this to be GOD

Good question Rogerbee - and I had to double check myself. Here is the dude (if I am not mistaken):

391205_471774079502092_1949998313_n.jpg

Bill said:
"Introducing our chieft sculptor : SCUDERIA, Paint Art directed by : YJ"

....I have no idea what his real name is though....

Last edited:
Back