Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. It was interesting that Dark Phoenix was previewed and within a couple weeks the preorder was up. Supergirl on the other hand was displayed back at Comic Con and nothing yet.

Maybe because Dark Phoenix was received with almost universal acclaim, while Supergirl was pummeled from day one and continues to be?

At this point if there is no separate EX portrait I'm going to wait it out for a while to see if P1 or someone else offers another 1:4 Supergirl. This is a 7/10 at best when SS can clearly do much better. I've never been a fan of the left arm pose or the base but could have let that go for a great head sculpt and swap-out portrait. Hopefully competition will mean additional options for characters like Supergirl, Darkseid, etc. as opposed to just Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Maybe coz its taking a long time to resculpt a completely new head?

When SSC debuted the Superman PF at SDCC it got tepid reviews, and then we didn't see it again till the next March or April, and then it had an ENTIRELY new iconic Reg Headsculpt. My guess is she is getting some further tweaks.... But I gotta say women Headsculpts are a *****....lol

When SSC debuted the Superman PF at SDCC it got tepid reviews, and then we didn't see it again till the next March or April, and then it had an ENTIRELY new iconic Reg Headsculpt. My guess is she is getting some further tweaks.... But I gotta say women Headsculpts are a *****....lol

That would be my guess too. I guess we'll see if that turns out to be the case.

If the face sculpt from Captain Marvel was on Supergirl it would've been knocked out of the park and I'd be all over it :drool to date I think the new Captain Marvel statue has the best sculpt sideshow has previewed. I just wish it was on this statue

Yea, this SG statue could've been better.

Captain Marvel does look really good. So does Dark Phoenix. And to think SSC will reveal Gamora today. I'm willing to bet Gamora will look better than SG as well.

So the Final portrait and right arm will is gonna look like the updated Artgerm Art Print, correct?

This one:

That's the million dollar question. We won't know until SSC reveals the changes they have made with this statue. We can only hope the final statue looks like the print, I guess ....

If they can produce a profile that looks like this, I'm sold...

supergirl_zpsjxbntlex.jpg

I gotta admit when I saw the Artgerm pic I felt like the portrait looked out of the ordinary for him, like he was drawing the face in the spirit of the SS piece and not vice versa

Back