Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaHobbit didn't mention anything about a 2nd portrait exc so it's safe to say there won't be 1. I'll get this, the face sculpt is not so bad even with that crazy hair. They should've made the face/hair sculpt to match the print, so that's sort of a disappointment. The wrong hand salute was my main gripe, but they took care of it. Can't wait to see this finally come for pre-order.

i am on wait list for the print and i don't even know why ...

but about the statue it's the same fail as the white queen
both concour for the worst project recently done by sideshow

for both the gathering of different ideas doesn t work at all

maybe a last reveal could bring some surprises but i almost lost all hope

and it sadden me as i really wanted to purchase a supergirl ...

I've got to imagine that a "red skirt" version will be out before too long and that will be SSC's opportunity to start over from scratch and do a decent version of the character.

Maybe let Will Harbottle (Gentle Giant TWS Black Widow/new Red Sonja) take a crack at it.

I hope your right coz I hate the look of the ss supergirl

I don't think my last update about this piece on another forum ever made it over here. The portrait sculpt wise has not been/will not change as it was seen at NYCC in the fall. The only changes made to this piece are as follows:

Paint on face and mid drift has changed (make-up is not so dark on her face and the skin tone has been lightened up a bit)
Her left hand has had a re-sculpt and no longer gives the appearance of a salute

That's all the changes she's had. She'll be up for Pre-Order in the next few weeks.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for answering my question, Alex. :duff

And for the record; I've never had a problem with the portrait. :)

Up for order next week
1125x682_previewbanner_SuperGirlPF.jpg

New face paints look better to me. Still wish we got an unwafted hair portrait too. Looking forward to the official product pics.

I don't think the head sculpt paint job looks much better than before. I thought that would be the deal breaker but that weird wave/salute she's doing is just awkward. Unless the pics later look vastly diff depending on the angles I will sadly have to pass even though I'm still waiting on a good Supergirl 1/4.

Back