Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a little progression shot of how we got to what they're putting up for PO.

Supergirl progression.jpg

Anyone planning on making new head for this?....assuming the head is removable. :p If not for the head, this would be a buy for me. The final face isn't TOOoo bad but would probably look better if her hair wasn't all over the place. That face with the crazy hair is a no-buy for me though.

I would wait for better pictures, all the pictures have been pretty bad IMO. I think with better pictures it might look pretty good.

Thanks for the progression pics. It was the hairline on the first showing I was thinking of, looks different. Amazing what makeup can do. I just do not care for it.

I love Supergirl but I have to agree that this one looks less-than stellar, to say the least. I do like the new hand gesture better than the previous one and am trying to keep an open mind until the full reveal. Based on the current images, this is an easy pass. All they had to do is a add a COH...seriously. :(

I love Supergirl but I have to agree that this one looks less-than stellar, to say the least. I do like the new hand gesture better than the previous one and am trying to keep an open mind until the full reveal. Based on the current images, this is an easy pass. All they had to do is a add a COH...seriously. :(

I like the hand gesture in the middle photo:

Yeah, I guess people have higher expectations from Sideshow when it comes to female characters.

True. Especially after seeing the portraits of Sideshow's Captain Marvel & Gamora.

I never thought there was a problem with the face.

Neither did i but having said that; I do wish that Sideshow had made Supergirl's hair more sweeping to the right like in the artwork by Artgerm.

This will be an easy pass for me I'm guessing. I don't see any sweeping changes coming and I have plenty on my PO list to deal with as is...

Everyone is going to do that and it's going to turn out like the first Green Lantern, super low edition size, looks better in person, selling for $700-$1000.

Maybe a 10% off coupon will be popping up in the future when this isn't selling as well. Final edition size will be interesting to see.

Everyone is going to do that and it's going to turn out like the first Green Lantern, super low edition size, looks better in person, selling for $700-$1000.

Well then good for whoever gets it. I didn't get the first green lantern and have zero regrets. A piece going up in price is awesome but I certainly NEVER buy a piece for that reason. Same with this piece...does nothing for me, don't care how valuable it gets...not gonna buy.

Well then good for whoever gets it. I didn't get the first green lantern and have zero regrets. A piece going up in price is awesome but I certainly NEVER buy a piece for that reason. Same with this piece...does nothing for me, don't care how valuable it gets...not gonna buy.

It's gonna be the new Doom on throne :lecture

easy pass and the most disappointing release I can ever remember SS doing

i agree. i'm sorry, but the portrait just looks horrid. no amount of redoing the paint will change the horrible sculpt on the portrait. it's just not how i envisioned supergirl to look.

Back