Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they're setting up for a CGI takeoff, similar to what they did with Cavill or Benoist's Supergirl every time they took off.

I'm sure the actors feel stupid as hell every time they do it. Lol
Of all the scenes to get leaked without the CGI, it had to be THIS one 😂

I'm just not sold on Corenswet as Supes. At least not yet, anyway.

This remains probably one of the best dc suit reveals imo.
IMG_3160.jpeg

Joking aside I’m serious I love this reveal

Last edited:
Thank you Jye.

There seemed to be the "logic" that a movie with both Batman and Superman should make twice as much. But $800m was quite respectable (especially with the "alien" concept of Batman fighting Superman).

Also people tend to gloss over the fact BB made less than SR.

Nah, it was Reeve who brought the dorkiness. The comic-book Clark was just serious and boring. He had moments of haplessness though.
Especially when you consider that Spider-Man Homecoming, which was the MCU's 15th(?) movie in the biggest movie franchise ever, with Spider-Man and Iron Man in it and was advertised as such, made only $6m more than BvS.

Yeah they're setting up for a CGI takeoff, similar to what they did with Cavill or Benoist's Supergirl every time they took off.

I'm sure the actors feel stupid as hell every time they do it. Lol
I could've sworn I'd seen BTS of Cavill getting ready to take off with the usual "flight cables" on to actually, you know, take off.

Especially when you consider that Spider-Man Homecoming, which was the MCU's 15th(?) movie in the biggest movie franchise ever, with Spider-Man and Iron Man in it and was advertised as such, made only $6m more than BvS.
Yes because Spider-Man was kinda at a low point bavk then. Asm2 almost destroyed the brand . A lot of people don’t remember but Spider-Man was at a low point during the asm era. People were practically begging for him to join the mcu. Homecoming I think was divisive tho and far from home I know lots of Spider-Man fans didn’t care for

Back