T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<dl><dt>License:</dt><dd>Terminator</dd></dl> <!-- PRODUCT TYPE --> <dl><dt>Product Type:</dt><dd>Life-Size Bust</dd></dl> <!-- PRODUCT SIZE --> <dl class="product-size"><dt>Product Size:</dt><dd>22" H (558.8mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 14" D (355.6mm)*</dd></dl> <!-- PRODUCT WEIGHT --> <dl><dt>Product Weight:</dt><dd>25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*</dd></dl> <!-- BOX SIZE --> <dl><dt>Box Size:</dt><dd>25.00" H (635mm) x 23.00" W (584.2mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*</dd></dl>

Got mine! I kinda wish it was just the head like the T-800 due to space issues. Oh well, guess it all depends on the edition size for that price. It has to be one heck of a piece.

LED light-up eyes add an ominous realism, powered by the supplied power cord and wall plug (U.S. only) or battery operated (batteries not included).

I much prefer this to the T2 busts, their lack of any shoulder area always bothered me; this looks amazing! :monkey5

AWESOME! $750 is just fine with me since I guessed it would go for $850. Now for the loooooong wait... Oh well, time to save I guess..

Yup, time to save. Looks like this guys gonna be like 6 inches taller than the T800 bust. Gotta find more room.

Back