T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much you reckon? 5-600 pounds i think???

worth it as a investment do you think?

I wasn't going to get one but as it won't ship for ages i'm going to now, i don't buy as an investment but i'm sure a few years on you'd make a tidy profit? i'd love it to be £500 or £600 but not sure.

i'd guess $2000 at least maybe as much as $3000.

god know what it'll cost in the uk with the pound well down aginst the dollar but i must have this!:banana

your getting the detail on the shoulders and torso so its not far off half of the full size 1:1 t-800 figure which was i think $5999.

$2000 seems a fair price?

Not saying it's not a fair price but i couldn't afford $2000 right now not with what i have on order :)

Not saying it's not a fair price but i couldn't afford $2000 right now not with what i have on order :)

i bet you charge your mind or find a way when you see the full revael tonight!!!

hang on in there if you can because i think this will be a show stopper!!

i bet you charge your mind or find a way when you see the full revael tonight!!!

hang on in there if you can because i think this will be a show stopper!!

I'll sell my granny :lol

I'll defo stick a pre order in and see how things go nearer the time but i can't wait to see what this looks like tonight. :cool:

I'll sell my granny :lol

I'll defo stick a pre order in and see how things go nearer the time but i can't wait to see what this looks like tonight. :cool:

how much you want for granny and is she a good worker?:wacky:monkey3

sell evrything you have,this will be jar dropping!

Does this include part of the sholder/torso??? I thought it would be just like the T2 endo skull.

I'm betting around $600.

your getting the detail on the shoulders and torso so its not far off half of the full size 1:1 t-800 figure which was i think $5999.

$2000 seems a fair price?

I'm betting about $800.00. I seriously doubt its over $1000.00.

If it is.. I doubt I can spend that on a terminator movie that isn't a classic one.... ( yet maybe )

I'm betting about $800.00. I seriously doubt its over $1000.00.

If it is.. I doubt I can spend that on a terminator movie that isn't a classic one.... ( yet maybe )

yeah, it would have to be much more than $500 if the T-800 endo bust was $500 in itself. And i agree, hard to spend big money on a movie that isn't something we've grown up with.

If its polystone then I cant see it being over $1000. The only reason the lifesized is as much as it is-its has metal parts does it not...

I am going to guesstimate $700-900 if it is indeed a bust with torso.

what time should the newsletter appear tonight , i live on the westcoast? sometimes the run late. what is usually the earliest

I personally doubt this has a torso.
Its obviously possible but sideshow will know most people will buy this to go with there other terminator busts which so far ( arnie being the excpetion ) have ended at the neck.
The Terminatrix , t-800 bd and the clean endo.
To have them all lined up and then another with huge shoulders wouldn't really make sense.

The photo on the teaser video could confuse some that the piece has shoulders since the T-600 design is very bulky and the neck is shorter and wider than the T-800's.
That makes the impression that what your looking it is shoulders where in fact its only the neck.... which I think on the bust itself will then lead to the base and plaque with the name on it just like the other busts.

At least this is what I'm hoping for anyway. It would certainly create the best display this way if you had some or all of the other busts.
The fact that the T-600 is actually bigger than the T-800 gives another reason it should end at the neck because if it was any bigger it would start to look too big ( even if accurate ) compared to the others on display.

If it is indeed the ones on that G4 clip a couple pages back. Than its huge, almost too big to want. It would definately throw off displaying it next to the T800 and TX bust which I was hoping to do.

If it is indeed the ones on that G4 clip a couple pages back. Than its huge, almost too big to want. It would definately throw off displaying it next to the T800 and TX bust which I was hoping to do.

I dont think it would throw it off. If the movie shows a T 600 huge compared to T 800, theres nothing wrong with that. In my opinon.

I dont think it would throw it off. If the movie shows a T 600 huge compared to T 800, theres nothing wrong with that. In my opinon.

Off, meaning the 600 would be more complex as in the chest and shoulders compared to the Tx and 800 with just the neck and head. And displaying them all together imo would look somewhat off. But, overall it definately would be stunning piece.

Back