T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks pretty awesome, but why the hell is it looking to the left like that, :google I just wish it was looking straight forward.

Sounds about right. I'm gonna go with $849.99

if its that big and expensive, im not getting it, would have been my first terminator piece, but the predalien bust will be a couple hundred more, so gotta save for that. i wish SS just made the head like the t-800 so they would match.............

if its that big and expensive, im not getting it, would have been my first terminator piece, but the predalien bust will be a couple hundred more, so gotta save for that. i wish SS just made the head like the t-800 so they would match.............

the bust looks great, but I have to agree with you about the head only to match.

I really can't see this blending well with my T-800 1:1 Endo skull but should be nice next to Arnie. Let's hope it goes to the EU warehouse, recent 1:1 busts haven't:confused:

I was thinking the same thing. The Arnie bust looks to the right, while the T600 will be looking to the left... Arnie on top of my right Detolf, with the T600 on top of my left Detolf.. :joy

Man I missed the G4 special :mad: and its not scheduled to play on thier site. Anybody know a place I can view this episode in full. I tried youtube to no avail.....all I can find is the 30 sec G4 tv spot :monkey2

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Hmm.. the photos aren't very good so don't judge from these. I think these just give us an idea of the overall look and not the details that make sideshows work so special.

what a disappointment!..where is the rest of it?

i give up seriously this should/could have been ground breaking but yet another simple bust...pass

Really undecided now. I hoped, the appearance of the T-600 bust would be closer to the T-800: just a neck and a skull. Now, with the shoulders... I don't know. And I even dare to ask: WHY? Does 'more mass' make people spend more money? Looking at my clean T-800, I doubt it can be topped by a T-600 bust, and certainly not just because it has more "beef". As far as I'm concerned, the T-800 is perfect! I always thought the T-600 looks like a caricature anyway. Not that THAT stops me from buying it, but I doubt a T-600 with more torso goes well with a T-800. Not as good as the TX anyway.

Hah, no. Wait are you saying women have bigger heads?

No. ;) They say size doesn't matter, but... it does... the real deal, bigger is always better. No wants a small, or smaller ....:eek:

Back