T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2dtn3id.jpg

As long as the T-600 bust follows the above scale reference I'm happy with it.

I would even get a T-700 bust, as long as it was larger than the T-800 (as shown) and had the dark paint and texture. Ok, I'm a fan, throw in a Marcus bust (skinless) and I'd be happy.

That would be nuts, could you imagine that display.

Yes, I imagine it nightly, in my dreams. :D

However, those are next to T-800 BD (and someday a clean, "factory fresh" version), and the TX bust.

I personally doubt this has a torso.
Its obviously possible but sideshow will know most people will buy this to go with there other terminator busts which so far ( arnie being the excpetion ) have ended at the neck.
The Terminatrix , t-800 bd and the clean endo.
To have them all lined up and then another with huge shoulders wouldn't really make sense.

The photo on the teaser video could confuse some that the piece has shoulders since the T-600 design is very bulky and the neck is shorter and wider than the T-800's.
That makes the impression that what your looking it is shoulders where in fact its only the neck.... which I think on the bust itself will then lead to the base and plaque with the name on it just like the other busts.

At least this is what I'm hoping for anyway. It would certainly create the best display this way if you had some or all of the other busts.
The fact that the T-600 is actually bigger than the T-800 gives another reason it should end at the neck because if it was any bigger it would start to look too big ( even if accurate ) compared to the others on display.

It DOES in fact have the partial shoulders and chest, and IS the one in the G4 special. It will display very much like the 1:1 Iron Man bust. After seeing the G4 special I called Sideshow and just asked if the bust they are selling is the same as the one on the special and she confirmed that it was...she wouldn't budge on telling me the price though.

mike

It DOES in fact have the partial shoulders and chest, and IS the one in the G4 special. It will display very much like the 1:1 Iron Man bust. After seeing the G4 special I called Sideshow and just asked if the bust they are selling is the same as the one on the special and she confirmed that it was...she wouldn't budge on telling me the price though.

mike

hmm.. cool. I hope the bases are at least similar in design. Just wider obviously.
Sideshow are likely to show some photos of the T-600 with the T-800 bust too so it will be good to see how they display together.

just saw it, looks awesome and isnt as big as I was fearing. You can see a pic over at statueforum.com

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Hmm.. the photos aren't very good so don't judge from these. I think these just give us an idea of the overall look and not the details that make sideshows work so special.

you think they will convert this to a 1:1 statue ? im tempted to buy the fiberglass one out at the moment, but would prefer a sideshow one

I really can't see this blending well with my T-800 1:1 Endo skull but should be nice next to Arnie. Let's hope it goes to the EU warehouse, recent 1:1 busts haven't:confused:

There is no blending needed! They are not going to date. ;) ;D

Could also be put in a T-600 "shrine like" area. With the HT T-600 and the T0-600 mini-bust.

Back