Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY GOD!:thud:
I came home from dinner and this was waiting for me!
I can't believe it!:yess:
My twin brother Rob (Shaun&EdFan) bought this for me!
HE IS THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!:1-1:
Just a few quick snaps on the iMac!
Photoon2013-03-07at23202.jpg

Photoon2013-03-07at23203.jpg

Photoon2013-03-07at2322.jpg

Photoon2013-03-07at23224.jpg

I thought he was just joking around,he actually did it!

HOLY HELL THIS IS AWESOME!

Congrats bud. That is an awesome brother.

I have one on order with amiami but it's back-ordered and they are still trying to find me one. I think I might crack and just order it at HLJ for the extra dough. It's a must-have figure for me.

Last edited:
It's closer to $350 shipped if you get it from Hobby Link Japan. Close to what I got it for at AmiAmi. You gonna let a $50 price difference get in the way of owning what may be the most boss Star Wars 12" figure ever?

(Sorry, there I go enabling again!)

:lecture This is the type of figure that you sell other figures to be able to afford. The type of figure you'd reduce your entire 1/6 collection to two if that was the only way to own it. The type of figure that makes you a better man. The man who owns this figure is a man of integrity and someone to be trusted. The man who chooses not to own this figure is suspect. I shall mount this figure on the bonnet of my 1987 Ford Laser and indulge in an afternoon of motoring, enjoying as I drive the admiring and envious glances of passers-by.

:lecture This is the type of figure that you sell other figures to be able to afford. The type of figure you'd reduce your entire 1/6 collection to two if that was the only way to own it. The type of figure that makes you a better man. The man who owns this figure is a man of integrity and someone to be trusted. The man who chooses not to own this figure is suspect. I shall mount this figure on the bonnet of my 1987 Ford Laser and indulge in an afternoon of motoring, enjoying as I drive the admiring and envious glances of passers-by.

Well said brother. :clap

:yess: :lol

I think I might go with HLJ man.. :)

Just looking through their site now.. shipping can't be any more than $60 or so I'm thinking?

Just don't use the supplied stand for said mounting purposes, word on the internet is it just won't hold him if you run up the back of a tarago.

Agh! I want this figure so badly. I gotta wait until Sunday to place my order since I should be getting in some payments from my Daryl quivers that I am going to put towards this to lessen the blow.

Very nice..now that we have a super awesome Threepio, can we please get one 1:6 R2-D2 that is actually to proper scale? Its sad that almost no one knows how big r2 should be next to threepio

Yeah, cool man.. but I'm talking Aussie $. :)

I've since done some investigating, & it looks like it'll be around $345-ish shipped to AUS via standard tracked shipping. :rock

HLJ looks like a great business to deal with too. :cool:

On the truck today. From ssc $445 shipping, tax, etc. Problem was i didn't know about other sellers. I would have paid for her.

In any case she is happy it will be he today.

I just placed my order at SideShow with $15.00 off from my rewards points. So, $401.50 with shipping and tax... not bad, I guess...

I only own the following items that can be considered "high-end" collectibles.

Boba-Fett, Sandtrooper and Jack Sparrow 12" figures and the life-size bust of C-3PO, so this C-3PO will be a nice addition.

Where do I sell this Jack Sparrow if I do not want it any longer?

Amazon currently has C-3PO for $380.81 with free shipping. If you have Prime it's free 2-day shipping. And it's coming from Amazon so you are fully covered.

Only 2 available. Do it!!!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HMK1OW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=00CTRTR5VB9FZKMGPW1A&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Back