Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. Those prices are damn close to HLJ after shipping to the US.

You buying one, Jay?

I REALLY want one. C-3PO isn't my favorite character though so the price is a bit hard to swallow. He'd look amazing in my Jabba setup.

I'm closer to buying him than any Sideshow piece in a long time.

I REALLY want one. C-3PO isn't my favorite character though so the price is a bit hard to swallow. He'd look amazing in my Jabba setup.

I'm closer to buying him than any Sideshow piece in a long time.

Being completely honest here... normally when I look over at my detolfs... I stare at my Rainman Doc Holliday first. But now... I keep staring or looking over at Goldenrod! Maybe it's because he's so damn shiny... or maybe because he's new in my collection... but mostly because he looks so damn good in the pose I got!

Hey guys, I have not bought from sideshow in ages.. can you use rewards points on threepio? Would they still let you do a payment plan thing with the 4 payments? Just curious of some of that, since I don't know what the heck i'm doing on their site now.. It's changed a bit since the last time I actually bought direct from them..

Hey guys, I have not bought from sideshow in ages.. can you use rewards points on threepio? Would they still let you do a payment plan thing with the 4 payments? Just curious of some of that, since I don't know what the heck i'm doing on their site now.. It's changed a bit since the last time I actually bought direct from them..

? It would be best to as ssc. They do have a live chat, email an oh. Toll free number.

I mean really, really...

? It would be best to as ssc. They do have a live chat, email an oh. Toll free number.

I mean really, really...

Hey, I didn't say i wasn't lazy! lol.

I was just wondering if anyone had done a combo like that. :) I'm working my way on the site now to figure things out. The reward point crap always just has my nerves in a bunch since i've heard horror stories of people doing it wrong in the past and losing their points.

I'm working on it.. lol. I'm just glad to see that they have something I actually want.

How sturdy is he when displayed on the base and what about the wires, does the grip snug tight to the wires?

IMG_1585.JPG

I really have to get this sometime soon, looks sooo good.

Wondering if you noticed this or not, looks to me like the right neck rod thing looks shorter then the other yea?.

Hey, I didn't say i wasn't lazy! lol.

I was just wondering if anyone had done a combo like that. :) I'm working my way on the site now to figure things out. The reward point crap always just has my nerves in a bunch since i've heard horror stories of people doing it wrong in the past and losing their points.

I'm working on it.. lol. I'm just glad to see that they have something I actually want.

Agreed but I don't work nor own ssc. It's still best to ask them. But yes I have used my points to buy down the price to save tax. Even get items for free. Still best to ask them if someone says the wrong thing here you could lose your points.

Yeah, I thought so too. I was pretty amazed how sturdy and well balanced he is. Much more so than the medi or most HT releases. And his weight actually helps him stand.

It could just be the lighting, they are the same on mine.

Lu, can you check it's not broken off? The rods do have a hidden support strut/tab behind it, but it's below that tip part.

I think a chisel would be needed to break off a part like that. This thing is really solid metal.

just took the plunge too from HLJ. huge money, but I don't regret it one bit, I've certainly spent more on figures from films I don't love nearly as much as Star Wars, and no one can deny this is one of the most impressive looking releases in the hobby's history! great pics everyone!!

I really have to get this sometime soon, looks sooo good.

Wondering if you noticed this or not, looks to me like the right neck rod thing looks shorter then the other yea?.

It could just be the lighting, they are the same on mine.

Lu, can you check it's not broken off? The rods do have a hidden support strut/tab behind it, but it's below that tip part.

I think a chisel would be needed to break off a part like that. This thing is really solid metal.

Crap! You guys are right! Sonova-- I didn't notice at all! It definitely came like that. My wife shot a picture of it in the box when she picked it up from the PO and I see it's the same.

I'm not sure I'll do anything though. Yeah it's a little annoying that the tip is missing. But I don't know if I want to go to the trouble of trying to do an exchange, especially since he's backordered at Amiami. I'm not THAT bothered by it. Still, it was $350, so I don't know.

You guys are all a bunch of *******s you know that? Because of you I spent 360 dollars on a c-3po today. Screw you guys!!!

Ray, when this thing sells out and becomes the next vintage rocket-firing Boba Fett prototype, you'll be thanking us for nudging you into this!

Crap! You guys are right! Sonova-- I didn't notice at all! It definitely came like that. My wife shot a picture of it in the box when she picked it up from the PO and I see it's the same.

I'm not sure I'll do anything though. Yeah it's a little annoying that the tip is missing. But I don't know if I want to go to the trouble of trying to do an exchange, especially since he's backordered at Amiami. I'm not THAT bothered by it. Still, it was $350, so I don't know.

I'd be at least making an enquiry, you never if/know how they might be able to help you out.

Ray, when this thing sells out and becomes the next vintage rocket-firing Boba Fett prototype, you'll be thanking us for nudging you into this!

:lecture In ten years' time this figure could well be fetching over $400 on the aftermarket.

Back