Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if you noticed this or not, looks to me like the right neck rod thing looks shorter then the other yea?.

I have the life-size C-3PO bust and the right one is shorter too... I have to find images of the "real" 3PO to see if it is the same.

I have the life-size C-3PO bust and the right one is shorter too... I have to find images of the "real" 3PO to see if it is the same.

The tip is clearly broke off IMO, the support for the rod is clearly shown behind where the broken piece once was in that pic making it look longer then it actually is..pretty sure it is broken.

The original costume did not have a shorter neck rod from all the pics i've seen.

Yeah, cool man.. but I'm talking Aussie $. :)

I've since done some investigating, & it looks like it'll be around $345-ish shipped to AUS via standard tracked shipping. :rock

HLJ looks like a great business to deal with too. :cool:

I've dealt with HLJ a number of times over the years, and have never had a problem with them. Slick and professional, can't recommend them highly enough.

Can you put less powerful batteries in the head to make the eyes less bright??

If only they could've incorporated some kind of bluetooth connectivity to that LED so you could switch it on and off from your phone.

Light goes on... light goes off.... I'd sit there the whole day doing that. With a beer. And bowl of barbequed proscuitto-wrapped prawns with lime and chili mayonnaise.

I've gotta say. I fell out of love with 1/6 a long time ago. I've got just Dallas & Kane left in my collection because they are stunningly awesome, and from my favorite film of all time.

But, this? This just blows everything else away.

So very tempting. But I'll keep up my resistance, even with all the enablers around here. Such an amazing representation of the character though.

Now, when R2 comes along? That will be another issue. :panic:

If only they could've incorporated some kind of bluetooth connectivity to that LED so you could switch it on and off from your phone.

Light goes on... light goes off.... I'd sit there the whole day doing that. With a beer. And bowl of barbequed proscuitto-wrapped prawns with lime and chili mayonnaise.

Strangest post of the year thus far, I think... :rotfl

couple quick crap pics........
c31_zps70d3852c.jpg

c33_zpsdf4584ce.jpg

i like how this one came out.........kind of copper color
c32_zps15468989.jpg

Hurry up, copper-rod, or you're going to be a permanent resident.......:panic:

"permanent resin" is what i thought Han always said...sounds more like that.

Congrats, Barryo!!! I got mine today...I ordered it on Jan 15th. haha.
C2785966-910B-4ECF-8532-4E1F64D00337-8733-0000065B90A5AACD_zps3b9713a4.jpg
E2F16199-06CE-4DA9-BF22-94E2197A8FCB-8733-0000065BBA89888B_zpsc9bb8571.jpg

I probably wont take any photos until my dio is more complete.

I felt like a 7yr old for about 3 minds, after I picked him up from UPS. Pure awesome.

You guys are all a bunch of *******s you know that? Because of you I spent 360 dollars on a c-3po today. Screw you guys!!!

Ha Ha Ha. You won't regret it.

One thing, for me, that's made this figure such a hit is that I had no idea about this 3PO. I thought we were years away from any sort of 3PO let alone a perfect metal version. Then suddenly I saw some in-hand pics of this figure, and 7 days later had it in hand.

Its like having a HT Han preview today and getting him in hand next week. Unthinkable!!!

Back