Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best to read up on it. On C3PO I don't know but it only on the feet. This stuff is used on items worth $$$. It's was not made at 1st for home use but in museums. I removed it with floss.

Top it off it holds weapons on my clones really good. All I can say is. I paid $445.13 and I used it.

Btw I also have on the feet of iron monger. Has not moved.

The gel cost you that much? I just paid $11 for mine :dunno

He's saying he uses it for more than that.

I also display figs on an an Ikea faux-wood base (not glass like a detolf) so would be curious whether it would leave a damp circle on the surface after being there for a year or so.

Oh well in that case I don't know. Personally I will only be using this on the soles of the feet.

He's saying he uses it for more than that.

I also display figs on an an Ikea faux-wood base (not glass like a detolf) so would be curious whether it would leave a damp circle on the surface after being there for a year or so.

Everything is on the stand they come with or wood. I have items worth $$$ an i. Use it. But really I can only tell you about me. But if you need more information I would call them. In short, I don't want it hitting the ground.

The gel cost you that much? I just paid $11 for mine :dunno

Hmm. $11 sounds ok, but for anything beyond fifty bucks that I'd only use for my dollies, I might stick to my tried and trusted fishing line :)

I think it's interesting though - does this stuff remain in a consistent, unchanged state, or does it 'activate' and 're-activate' with air/temperature etc?

Hmm. $11 sounds ok, but for anything beyond fifty bucks that I'd only use for my dollies, I might stick to my tried and trusted fishing line :)

I think it's interesting though - does this stuff remain in a consistent, unchanged state, or does it 'activate' and 're-activate' with air/temperature etc?

It's heavy wax. I live were it's hot works great.

It's heavy wax. I live were it's hot works great.

Cool, I might look more into it and give it a go - I also thought you were talking about the cost of the wax, not 3PO, and was like, hmm, it must be like, super-rare and hard-to-extract wax, comes from albino bees or some such :lol

$11 :duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJTNpFREXw[/ame]

What I just did was used the White Museum Wax. Being I will be moving it later this week where it needs to be. It also shows everyone what it looks like. On the sides I just mold it in and it holds the stands. On the feet I don't as a rule use that much. Its not need. I just wanted everyone to see.

2013-03-12_19-04-45_309_zpsbbea7c58.jpg
[/IMG]

2013-03-12_19-04-38_776_zps3ca6c247.jpg

On this one I have a 1/6 Coffee Cup in his hands. Without the Museum Wax it would fall off. The Alien you really need two hands and have to work to get it to move. Without Floss. BTW Everything is insured I get a discount on all the Video, Alarms, and even using this stuff.

I hope this help everyone. An at $11 for 13 oz (Amazon.com). Worth the money. Works great on 3.75 also. The only thing it does not seem to work with is the 1/6 Christmas Yoda. Keeps his weapons in his hands. But he still does fall off.

Q

2013-03-12_19-15-58_995_zps71979345.jpg
[/IMG]

BTW In person you don't see the clear wax, its the flash.

2013-03-12_19-19-12_900_zpsfe7d5fff.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking for a little help. It looks as if I was given two of the fully open right hands instead of the right comlink holding hand. Can you guys check yours and see if perhaps anyone needs one of the fully extended finger hands? I'd love to make a swap.

Yeah, gotta say, not rueing the price difference as much as I was previously (the broken wire pic made me whince). Good luck on the swap, FLOSI. I'm sure something will work out.

Yeah, gotta say, not rueing the price difference as much as I was previously (the broken wire pic made me whince). Good luck on the swap, FLOSI. I'm sure something will work out.

I am going to call ssc Wednesday about the wire. High price item. It's my girlfriend and she save to buy it and I loan her $$$. I want her happy.

Back