Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be picking mine up from FedEx today, guess US customs delayed it for a good while. Probably thought it was a thermal detonator... or maybe they were just playing with it?

It's so good that picking it up and inspecting means you will lose track of time and do different poses and playing with the lights, that's an established fact.

Spent a lot of time going through this thread and it's time to pull the trigger! Likely going Amazon but how has everyone's HLJ experience gone?

Thanks guys. I ended up ordering from Amazon earlier. Cost a few bucks more but with Prime and their CS I figured I'd just go with them this time. I'll definitely look to go with HLJ in the future. Prices seem very good there too.

Congrats on your c3po order Batbrain. I still haven't been able to pick him up, but am gonna make the attempt. Hes to awesome/shiny looking to pass up!

Congrats on your c3po order Batbrain. I still haven't been able to pick him up, but am gonna make the attempt. Hes to awesome/shiny looking to pass up!

Thanks UPSMan! Yea I spent a long time looking at pics and reading through this thread. Pretty much everyone is resoundingly blown away by this guy. Some of the pics look like movie stills! I should be getting him Wednesday so I will definitely post some impressions and pics once I have him.

Spent a lot of time going through this thread and it's time to pull the trigger! Likely going Amazon but how has everyone's HLJ experience gone?

HLJ are first rate - their CS policy is very friendly and I've bought a few items from there with no problems.

Thanks UPSMan! Yea I spent a long time looking at pics and reading through this thread. Pretty much everyone is resoundingly blown away by this guy. Some of the pics look like movie stills! I should be getting him Wednesday so I will definitely post some impressions and pics once I have him.

Ill await for the pics! So I'm guessing HLJ's warehouse is near by VA? Getting it in 2 days sounds like its close. I never ordered from them before.

Ill await for the pics! So I'm guessing HLJ's warehouse is near by VA? Getting it in 2 days sounds like its close. I never ordered from them before.

No I ended up ordering from Amazon. HLJ is in Japan. I have Prime so it should be here Wednesday. I think HLJ supposedly delivers within a couple weeks though.

No I ended up ordering from Amazon. HLJ is in Japan. I have Prime so it should be here Wednesday. I think HLJ supposedly delivers within a couple weeks though.

Nice. Amazon has great shipping time. I can see why its one of our biggest clients. 2 weeks though I wouldn't trust my patience haha I'd pay extra.

Canadian here looking for a "fair" price on threepio, is there anywhere else besides amazon & HLJ that I can order from? eBay seems way out of wack..

Got it today, very cool figure. Everything looks decent, pistons are fine, finish is very good. Very cool figure, well worth the price and the figure is heavy! Wife even likes it and I thought she would beat me to death with it when she found out I bought it...

HLJ shipping time was 4 days via FedEx. I've bought a lot of stuff from them in past years and have been a customer with them since like 1997, never had an issue to date. I'm sure R2D2 will come out in chogokin style eventually, I'll be ready!

Cool, glad you got a good one and are happy with the purchase, Sueikakyju. Every purchase brings us one step closer to R2, hopefully! :pray:

Just got mine in today! Ordered last tuesday, got my payment request last Wednesday from HLJ, was scheduled for delivery by fedex Wednesday, low and behold arrived today! Simply exceptional piece......I am stunned!

Pdang

Back