Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Just couldn't resist this. It looks like the best 3-PO we're ever going to get, and to me 3-PO is just as iconic as Vader.

My collection is now 3 figures!! 3-PO will be joining my Sandy and HT Luke in 2-4 Business days!!

I'm limiting myself to 2 figures a year. This year was supposed to be Boba and Snowtrooper. Looks like snowtrooper just got bumped.

I'd bump Boba, go with Snowie, then look at the Jedi version of SSC Fett which should be up in the next 12 months. Snowie is a bullseye.

I'd bump Boba, go with Snowie, then look at the Jedi version of SSC Fett which should be up in the next 12 months. Snowie is a bullseye.

I was actually thinking of the Medi ROTJ Fett, for the very reason that I wasn't impressed with SS's ESB efforts. I suppose I could wait for the SS ROTJ version and get the Medi if I'm still not happy.

I was actually thinking of the Medi ROTJ Fett, for the very reason that I wasn't impressed with SS's ESB efforts. I suppose I could wait for the SS ROTJ version and get the Medi if I'm still not happy.

Oh, okay. Well that Medi Boba (a really nice fig) is a bit taller than the ESB version, but I'm not sure how well he'd display next to Tama Threepio - the Medi 3PO would work tho. Be a little funny to have chunky tall Threepio looking down at skinny little Boba.:lol

I'd need to sell something to buy this at this point, since it seems the ship date could be close... is anyone else selling these other than SS? I;m down to save some coin, if possible.
Forget SSC. You'll get taxed.
To save the most go with an overseas seller, but you'll have to have patience as the shipping times are longer. Personally, I don't mind waiting to save a few $$$.

I'd need to sell something to buy this at this point, since it seems the ship date could be close... is anyone else selling these other than SS? I;m down to save some coin, if possible.

I went with www.hlj.com

I've ordered from them plenty of times before and they always package everything really well. It's probably the next best price at $325. Even with shipping it will be way less than SSC. Someone in the past few pages who order from hlj mentioned it was about $40.

Thanks man. Just couldn't resist this. It looks like the best 3-PO we're ever going to get, and to me 3-PO is just as iconic as Vader.

My collection is now 3 figures!! 3-PO will be joining my Sandy and HT Luke in 2-4 Business days!!

I'm limiting myself to 2 figures a year. This year was supposed to be Boba and Snowtrooper. Looks like snowtrooper just got bumped.

That's sort of what I did! I bumped the snowtrooper/e-web off for this guy! I figure the snowtrooper won't be that hard to find later if I'm still inclined to pick him up.

WOW
A lot of these were on Amazon
Now only 2 remain.
Read the comments about how customs is holding these things for a long time.
That's got to suck big time.

That must be what happened to mine. I haven't even received notice that it's going to be shipped anytime soon. I bought in early January.

That sucks. I should have cancelled and ordered Ami Ami.

WIFE WANTS TO GO HALFERS :panic: :panic: :panic::panic:

How can I say no to only spending $200 of my own money....It will be done :thud:........:yess:

I just confirmed my payment for this at Amiami :yess: They also had Momaw Nadon in stock still so I was able to get them both for $422 shipped. Can't wait!

WIFE WANTS TO GO HALFERS :panic: :panic: :panic::panic:

How can I say no to only spending $200 of my own money....It will be done :thud:........:yess:
Awesome, glad that worked out for you, King! I really struggled with the price on this, too, but the detail is astounding (and the character iconic enough to warrant it). I think once in-hand everyone will be glad they ordered.

That's sort of what I did! I bumped the snowtrooper/e-web off for this guy! I figure the snowtrooper won't be that hard to find later if I'm still inclined to pick him up.

I was going to get this later on, but a combination of the amazing in-hand pics and a sense that its going to sell out pretty quickly, persuaded me that its now or never.

So, sold out at Ami Ami and amazon, and less than 100 at sideshow..... Get it before its gone!!! It also looks like R2 D2 is a lock-in, given 3PO's popularity. Can't wait for R2, actually yes I can wait..... About 12 months would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, glad that worked out for you, King!

Your wife is cool. Good job, KD. :hi5:

I'm pretty much positive she is up to something, or I will pay for it somewhere down the road. Or both. But for now I will just rejoice that stupid overpriced C3PO will be mine.

I didn't want pay $300 for HT Luke and she got that for me and I haven't had that come back to haunt me yet, so I'm optimistic about 3PO :lol

Back