Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure SSC said in all those Q n A's that there were Droids coming from them, these are it, in cinjunction with Sideshow.

Even if SSC use the molds or whatever people are speculating they wont do it for a long time and they'll be no where near as good as this.

This is a high quality piece.

hell yea load up.

honestly some of my best decisions i made when i was totally drunk.

and by "best".......i mean, dumbest.

and by "dumbest" i mean, awesome.

and by "awesome" i mean,......wtf? , i don't remember doing that.

and by "wtf? , i don't remember doing that",......i mean how the hell didn't i see how cool this was before?.

and by "how the hell didn't i see how cool this was before?.........i mean..........good lord alcohol is the devil...:lecture

wait, what was the question?

:lol

I've never taken it myself, but I know a few people who have taken Ambien, then they cook, clean, make phone calls, go online shopping (ahem) in some kind of euphoric fugue state; they have absolutely no recollection afterward, until someone tells them about it, they find the remnants of the feast that only they could have cooked, or items show up in the mail or on CC statements.

So, KD, maybe you just need some Ambien? :dunno

021048pqsfi33fsd1xdbw8.jpg

021044e5xmeem1mxo2ne5s.jpg

488115_433035890108638_828167505_n.jpg

421436_433035903441970_95086501_n.jpg

I think the whole, "it's not chrome enough" or "the finish is not correct", was a decision made to minimize fingerprints on the figure.

Well, 3PO did have a mirror-like reflection, so that's what it should have been.

I would have preferred the mirror-like finish for this figure, but as it turns out, the final finish is not bad after all. I'm happy with how this turned out, but it is by no means a "perfect" model.

I just looked at that CollectionDx review again and it really does seem that the finish on this comes close to mirroring things.

You can pretty clearly see the guy sitting in his chair and flipping through the brochure that comes with the figure in his lap... the resolution of the video isn't full HD 1080, so hard to know for sure.

3po_zps5a753cd0.png

i'd almost be willing to wager that once people have this in hand they won't feel bad for dropping the cash on him.

Interesting the height difference between the Tama and Medi isn't as noticeable there. It was very clear in that earlier three shot with the Hasbro in the background.

EDIT: May be because the Tama is quite tilted back and the Medi's straight.

Wish the guy who took the earlier pic would have taken the Hasbro out of the box and put it next to them, because the Hasbro is quite a bit too tall.

WOW
A lot of these were on Amazon
Now only 2 remain.
Read the comments about how customs is holding these things for a long time.
That's got to suck big time.

Put 2 Star Wars freaks, a computer, credit cards and booze together and anything could happen.

Tell me about it.....

2012-07-08_15-39-29_129-1.jpg
776d2e22-6e79-468e-ae73-b5b8ef6aefc4.jpg

hell yea load up.

honestly some of my best decisions i made when i was totally drunk.

and by "best".......i mean, dumbest.

and by "dumbest" i mean, awesome.

and by "awesome" i mean,......wtf? , i don't remember doing that.

and by "wtf? , i don't remember doing that",......i mean how the hell didn't i see how cool this was before?.

and by "how the hell didn't i see how cool this was before?.........i mean..........good lord alcohol is the devil...:lecture

wait, what was the question?

HUH?!?! :google

So, KD, maybe you just need some Ambien? :dunno

U haz da ambienz 4 me? :pray:

hlj.com are probably the next best.

Thanks man. Just couldn't resist this. It looks like the best 3-PO we're ever going to get, and to me 3-PO is just as iconic as Vader.

My collection is now 3 figures!! 3-PO will be joining my Sandy and HT Luke in 2-4 Business days!!

I'm limiting myself to 2 figures a year. This year was supposed to be Boba and Snowtrooper. Looks like snowtrooper just got bumped.

Last edited:
Back