Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The speculated price for R2 ($190) seems to be on par with how the pricing has been going. $250 sounds OK for 3PO, but I'd be afraid to display him. Imagine how easy he'll tarnish and scratch!

The speculated price for R2 ($190) seems to be on par with how the pricing has been going. $250 sounds OK for 3PO, but I'd be afraid to display him. Imagine how easy he'll tarnish and scratch!

meh that would just be tatooine version.............:lecture

Hmm... "total posability" means fully articulated?

Wrist, elbow, shoulder and neck are visibly articulated - great start, but I wonder why they don't mention the legs at all (or if the head is ball joint.)

Amazing looking figure, BUT that gold finish had better be actual chrome look by production because the gold powdercoat look is not working in the closer shots.

Unfortunately that webpage still isn't full specs for this figure, and many questions are still unanswered. Well, the price is...

Well, this is a pass.... Too bad too, but 450 is too much.

wayyyyyyyyyy too much. obviously they are marketing the c3po collectors & not necessarily the 1/6th collectors though they may get a few to bite. i shall not be one of them unfortunately as it looks pretty darn good to me but too steep.

Presumably $900.00 for the set?:thud:Wow, that's really brutal. Not even on my most fan-boyest day could I justify that. Shame though, as the 3PO for sure looks like it will be the definitive version for a long time to come.

Re: New 1/6 C3PO & R2D2 by Bandai - 12PM line

These are not going to be cheap... easily between $350.00 and $450.00 each... but they will be gorgeous... :clap!!
My guess is that with these coming, most likely it'll be a while before we see Sideshow's version...

I told you guys... ;)
Just FYI, DX Mazinger Z from Tamashii had the same MSRP, but places like BBTS are offering them for 375.00...
I'm guessing that will be the cheapest we might find them for...
R2 might be a little less... but not by much...

It's funny how now Medicom seems like the better option!! :lol
I'm glad I got mine for cheap... $250.00 for the pair!! :yess:

DSC06954.jpg

Back