tbay's t-shelves and Custom Countdown!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: tbay's t-shelves (temporary shelves)

This is the Joker v2 with the Bank Robber head. I usually sell most of the accessories for my hot toys figures (so I can afford them) so I sold the stand, extra cop outfit, etc. Same thing with Iron Man, Batman, and Indy. Cheungkinman did the repaint on Old Ben, Indy and Skinner. JOhnny is a really amazing artist and great guy to work with. Small Studios did the CSM repaint, Josh as you all know is absolutely incredible. Really happy with how it all turned out:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Greggo's awesome paint is on the Karate Kid figures. Small Studios did the Locke head, man that guy really can paint. Denny Kim did the Tom Cruise head, can't wait to see what else he does. I can't remember the member who did Axel but he did a great job on him. I just bought all the clothes on ebay. The pics don't show it well but Evilface did the decals on Karate Kid, Locke and Beverly Hills Cop. Evilface's decals are so unbelievably well done!

These are the projects I have in the works - Training Day, Stone Cold, X-files, Se7en, Sting (WCW), Neo, Bret Hart, Fight Club, some of the Lost Crew and Marty from BTTF.

Last edited:

Awesome collection, tbay! I really dig your selection of figures. I've actually been thinking of getting rid of my PFs as well to fund some more 1/6. :rock

Awesome collection, tbay! I really dig your selection of figures. I've actually been thinking of getting rid of my PFs as well to fund some more 1/6. :rock

Thanks Marf! Seeing your collection really got me to want to reduce my collection overall (I had so much other things I collected), because everything you have really stands out. You've also been really helpful whenever I had questions about how you did your bashes (which are always top notch :hi5:). Hopefully when I move I'll be able to get these guys in a detolf.

Once I get rid of those PF's and half dozen 6 inch figures I'll be 1/6 exclusive. It's hard to part with the PF's though, I have the Rocketeer and it's so amazing.

Super cool 1/6ths tbay. Some customs are fantastic. And good luck with the move. Looking forward to seeing a proper display soon. :duff

This is the one non 1/6 figure I'll probably keep. I put Carl in a football display case from Michaels. Small Studios painted him and did a tremendous job.

Super cool 1/6ths tbay. Some customs are fantastic. And good luck with the move. Looking forward to seeing a proper display soon. :duff

Thanks alot for the well wishes friend! Putting these customs together is really addictive!

Thanks alot for the well wishes friend! Putting these customs together is really addictive!

Yeah these collections really get you hooked on. A very creative addiction which is much better. :):)

Great Collection; T, and Pieces, you have alot to come together when you get the shelves you want

Thanks Marf! Seeing your collection really got me to want to reduce my collection overall (I had so much other things I collected), because everything you have really stands out. You've also been really helpful whenever I had questions about how you did your bashes (which are always top notch :hi5:). Hopefully when I move I'll be able to get these guys in a detolf.

Once I get rid of those PF's and half dozen 6 inch figures I'll be 1/6 exclusive. It's hard to part with the PF's though, I have the Rocketeer and it's so amazing.

Thanks bud, and it's always a pleasure to be of some help :) The Rocketeer is actually the only PF I wouldn't get rid of, because I got the base signed by Billy Campbell :lol

Great Collection; T, and Pieces, you have alot to come together when you get the shelves you want

Great collection, tbay!

Thanks AllisonAmy and Colossus :duff

Thanks bud, and it's always a pleasure to be of some help :) The Rocketeer is actually the only PF I wouldn't get rid of, because I got the base signed by Billy Campbell :lol

That's pretty awesome, I wouldn't get rid of it either. I wish they would do a sequel of that movie.

Nice collection buts what's with the no heads on some of your figures?

Those figures are actually works in progress. I'm still waiting for the heads to be painted or I'm missing major parts (Neo, Alonzo and Tyler Durden are pretty close). I keep these on the closet shelf until they're ready for display.

That's pretty awesome, I wouldn't get rid of it either. I wish they would do a sequel of that movie.

They had one all planned out, was going to take place in NY, the first just didn't perform well enough :( Watching Captain America recently made me really wish they would green-light a reboot with Johnston at the helm...would be awesome!

They had one all planned out, was going to take place in NY, the first just didn't perform well enough :( Watching Captain America recently made me really wish they would green-light a reboot with Johnston at the helm...would be awesome!

I never heard a sequel was planned, real bummer that it didn't go through. I never understood why that movie didn't perform well at the box office because I really consider it one of the better comic book movies.

Johnston did a great job with Captain America and there were a lot of elements that reminded me of Rocketeer, particularly a hero with a good heart. I'd love for them to reboot Rocketeer, just keep the original costume!

Back