1/6 Tele-Viper sculpt on ebay.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at this

image.jpg

Gi Joe 1 6 Scale Custom Iron Grenadier Head Sculpt for Sideshow and Hot Toys | eBay

I got my tele-viper and Eel last night. Very nice work. Also ordered the HISS driver and Iron Grenadier. I'm here to tell you, Neil is quickly becoming one the best in the business when it comes to making up for the loss from Sideshow. Very resonable prices and he'll combine shipping. I think if we can give him more business, we'll see more of what we want.

Rick

The sculpts are great! The EEL is perfect. However I think the Televiper is very oversized.
i5x0qWV.png

Yea I got mine today as well. A bit oversized, but the original figure has a large helmet setup as well. Should look fine on a wide shoulder TT.

Yea I got mine today as well. A bit oversized, but the original figure has a large helmet setup as well. Should look fine on a wide shoulder TT.

That is exactly what I based this head sculpt from. the 25th tele viper is more compact. I prefer the 80's technology look when everything was over sized like the cell phone LOL

Thanks. I'm using the old True Type the one with the foot peg like the sideshow Joe bodies. The vest is purple but oddly it looks blue in the picture

Back