Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact he is reloading and thinking about what to shoot next rather than actually doing it.
Statues can rarely be awesome unless there in a full out action pose. This is fantastic since it captures the emotion and action of the terminator in one.

I just want to see better images of that base...

heres half of the board five minutes ago...

omg.jpg

looks pretty good. great pose. i ordered the EX. wonder if i'll be able to keep it. i always seem to cancel PFs in the last minute.

Hi!

I was a bit disappointed when I saw how thin he looks, but we all know by now that Sideshow pieces 90% of the time look better in person. Besides it is the prototype and I know they will review it and come up with the solution.

I already emailed Sideshow about it to let them know the overall feeling that we collectors share. I think this PF is too big to screw it up so I'm very confident that it will look amazing.

I predicted that the arm might be the exclusive and I'm not disappointed with it. I know I can get a cheaper regular one out there but I think it will display great with Arny. I also loved that he is loading the launcher instead holding the mini gun. We got that on the statue and I thought it was a good decision.

I am very happy with it overall and I hope they fix his body because the likeness is out of this world....

Now, for the T-1000.......:banana

Bear

oh man... after seen all the pics ... I've finally decided... This is going to be THE FIRST Sideshow PF Im going to purchase!! :chew

nice to see you rockin the sig. I love the stuff you can do with iron man in photoshop.:rock

Oh heck yeah! Thanks a bunch!!! I hope to learn photoshop soon... I'm actually going to school for graphic design/new media, so i want to get a copy before I go. But it's pretty darn expensive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back