Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon guys, look at the likeness, it's almost spot on, I was over at Statue Forum and they are just butchering this PF, saying that it's too thin to be Arnold and now im starting to see the same complaints over here...Remember guys it's just a representation, it's not gonna be perfect, no statue is gonna be a perfect spot on likeness, but this is pretty damn close in my opinion...it's a awesome PF guys, just enjoy it for what it is and what we got and pray they don't make any drastic changes..

I disagree. There is still time for changes. Anrie needs to fill in his clothes. If I'm paying that much for it, I think it's not much to ask.

FEDEX DELIVERS MINE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

post some pics will ya!Lately my interest for Terminator collectibles have grown,unfortunately im too late and have to pay big bucks for them now,no biggie though,ill take whats new,not a hardcore fan...yet:D

This looks awful. The hair is too long, the face is off, ugly base... Not feeling it.

Actually what he means is he's a good ol' friend that deserves such a piece for a decent Canadian boxing day sale price. :naughty
I bought it with the intention of grabbing a Predator 1 bio mask to complement it but thats not happening now. I dont know if I want to part with it. Besides boxing day is a still a few months away :)

Does Roy have friends?:lol

Hey hey hey! Watch it or i'm on the next plane to Norway slapping people! :lol

I bought it with the intention of grabbing a Predator 1 bio mask to complement it but thats not happening now. I dont know if I want to part with it. Besides boxing day is a still a few months away :)

Its all good...................I guess! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back