Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started watching the show very recently. I bought the first season on Blu-ray and watched the last few episodes on Hulu.com. It's not perfect, but I do think it's a good show. I'm glad it won't be canceled. They're clearly building up to something and it would be really annoying not to see it develop (as happened with Firefly, which was actually a better show IMHO).

yeah the show isnt the best thing ive ever seen but it is a lot of fun. there's not a lot of good shows on that i like, so im glad they are is giving this a chance. i know once "dollhouse" begins and starts kicking ass i'll probably be pulling for that show more than terminator.

celebration.jpg

Damn, really glad to here it's coming getting a full season. I hadn't heard that it was gonna get canceled, but I knew the rating were down. Really excited to see the new episodes!!!!

Glad to see Fox is hanging in there with this. For a movie-to-TV property, this is one of the better efforts and it's really picked up the story in the last few episodes.

I know the ratings aren't the best, but Variety said the advertisers like it and I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD sales of Season 1 were still pretty brisk along with folks who watch the show on line.

I just hope the writers keep a tight enough reign on it that if cancellation looms close again, they'll be able to wrap it up...

Meanwhile, Monday night TV is good again...

The only episodfe I haven't care for so far is the military school one (I think week before last). Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

I thought that was the best one....Reese was actually cool for once, John wasn't too whiney, Cameron was funny, Sarah was becoming a better mom, and finally, a badass Terminator did stuff again.....

Glad to hear it will be sticking around... not the best show ever, but solid enough to deserve a fighting chance.

The only episodfe I haven't care for so far is the military school one (I think week before last). Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Yeah, I quite liked that one too. One of the more memorable ones for me.

The thing I didn't like about that episode was that John and Derek show up at that military school and they're just like "sure, we'll let your nephew in, and why don't you join the staff while you're at it?" I guess we're supposed to believe they had some faked ID or something that gave them credentials, but it just didn't seem very realistic in that sense.

My only mild irritation with the show is that there seems to be too much time travel. Derek's girl, just wanted to quit the war?

Bubble techs, and their gear would be under heavy security and control. I can't see how future John would not keep track of each and every send back.

I imagine that a lot of power is needed to make this technology work, and that Sky Net would have detection methods of that type of energy signature. I also imagine that the resistance would have to transport the equipment/techs to a new location immediately after use.

My only mild irritation with the show is that there seems to be too much time travel. Derek's girl, just wanted to quit the war?

Bubble techs, and their gear would be under heavy security and control. I can't see how future John would not keep track of each and every send back.

I imagine that a lot of power is needed to make this technology work, and that Sky Net would have detection methods of that type of energy signature. I also imagine that the resistance would have to transport the equipment/techs to a new location immediately after use.

I think Derek's girl is there to kill John. She says that they lost more men when a reprogramed terminator killed everyone. You then see survailance pics she took of Reese and John lying on the floor.

I watched at the beginning, not liking it at all. For the people who thought the same as me, has the show improved since the first two eps?

I watched at the beginning, not liking it at all. For the people who thought the same as me, has the show improved since the first two eps?
try to make it at least to the episode "dungeons and dragons". it is the 6th episode from the first season and has lots of flashbacks of the future. i think it is the high point of the first season. if you dont like the show by then, you probably wont like it at all.

Ok, i'll give it another chance the Terminator fan i am. Thanks fellas.

well keep in mind that there are a lot of lame highschool story stuff all the way through the first season. kinda gets in the way IMO. but they stopped all that in season 2. no more highschool.

Ok, i consider myself warned lol

Sounds like the writers didn't really know what us Terminator fans wanted but have since adapted. Shame they didn't do more research beforehand. Oh well, i'll reserve judgement until i've actually watched beyond ep 2.

Back