Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she's the "real" daughter of the woman the T-1001 replaced.
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

I just watched it tonight (I love the online epsidoes at Fox...who needs a vcr??) and I had the same line of thinking when I saw the the T-1001 refer to the little girl as her child.

I also don't anticipate this show dissapearing for a bit yet :D

Alright then apology accepted. Must admit you've got me curious now though, I'd have thought if it was something to do with say, me being the 19th person to bring up the mooted cancellation issue and thinking I was the first, you'd just come out and say that but you didn't so maybe it was something else and I'm adding to my humiliation with every sentence! I'm forced to plead ignorance.

It wont be cancelled. But they need to seriously up the antie. Its getting kinda....meh now. But im pulling through because I love the characters so much.

What annoys me though is that other shows get away with a slow pace as regards their overall story arcs, uneventful episodes etc and they don't get cancelled. Why should SCC?

I loved Mondays ep! I really liked how Cameron was remembering her past as a human. Very cool. And they never said what John chose the human Cameron for. The terminator version just said John chose you and now so have we. So I guess we've gotta wait a bit to see what exactly John chose her for.

I'd love to see Cameron face of with the T-1001 for the season finale. I think that'd be awesome.

It would be cool to see a Cameron and Cromartie 1 cameo in the new T: Salvation movie.

I'd love to see Cameron face of with the T-1001 for the season finale. I think that'd be awesome.

Quite. I wonder will Cameron be one of the machines the T-1001 is looking to find with the fbi guy. One way or another I'd love to see another T-1000 fight. Lets hope the show lasts long enough.

Wow, another great episode tonight! I actually got a bit emotional at the end when Derek was telling John what happened to the older Marty Bedel. Damn these Terminators!!:rotfl:rotfl:monkey2

this might be my favorite episode so far. loved the end when derek tells john that everybody dies for him. they definatley need more episdoes that put them 2 together. great stuff. i've already seen spoiler pics of the next episode. i know what cameron does to that other female terminator.:lol

Wow, another great episode tonight! I actually got a bit emotional at the end when Derek was telling John what happened to the older Marty Bedel. Damn these Terminators!!:rotfl:rotfl:monkey2

Yeah,agreed. I got pretty bummed out at the end and my sister teared up.:monkey2 Very sad to here what happens. I loved this episode.

best episode of season 2 so far imo. episodes with derek reese = win. that line at the end..."He died for you, John. We all die for you." flippin' awesome.

The acting was just so good in the episode....(I just watched it...heh). I felt exacly what John felt. Knowing HE will have to live through this. Every single day. Its nuts. Now this show is getting back on track.

hopefully it's not the last episode. i have this growing fear that this show is going to be put on hiatus a few times for the world series and one time it won't return.:monkey2

I was obviously premature earlier in the thread about it being cancelled because I've read nothing definite since. Its my brothers fault, I get a text saying 'Terminator is being cancelled' and assumed he had read something definite. Evidently not. He told me today that ratings went up for that last episode. Please please please people of america - don't wait for the uploads - put up with your relentless ad breaks and watch SCC on tv.

That is definitely a problem now these days. People DVR or TIVO them or Download them later on. That's why the networks are starting to take Hulu.com into effect for their ratings because of the lower ratings for these shows, but a huge spike in DLs from sites like Hulu.

I am guilty if this as well. I DVR nearly everything, mainly because I have school 4 nights a week after work everyday, which usually keeps me at school til 8PM and later. But at least they do take the DVR and TIVO recordings into the ratings.

I have seen that ratings are down for this and Heroes and Chuck. Sad, because they are some of the best shows on TV. So yes, try to at least watch them within a week, which is when the networks take everything into effect.

Back