Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope cromartie isnt the main character that dies. cuz that is pretty weak. and what kind of ammo are they using that can simply open up a triple-eight's head like a tin can after 3 rounds?

And what about the Ellison terminator from last week? He was taken out in 2 seconds.

I really hope Cromartie isn't "dead" too.

And what about the Ellison terminator from last week? He was taken out in 2 seconds.

Yeah, but Cromartie stuck his arm through him and riped out his power supply (or something just as important.) There is no way Cromartie is dead.

Didn't love last weeks episode so much but this weeks was very good. Although John's girlfriend annoys me for some reason.

john says to cameron "since when do you feel hot?" id say probably about 99% of the time, johnny boy.

Very good.

As to the episode - they...they didn't kill their one longstanding villain did they? I know it had to get wrapped up somehow somewhen but I hoped it'd be end of season at least. I hope they have something even better planned.

Also yeah I'm a bit curious what gun Cameron was using that blew his face open. Where were these weapons in T1 and T2? Have guns advanced that much? Have Terminators become less advanced?

im sure he'll get rebuilt by the T-1001. i mean that is her main objective, right? to capture cromartie and reverse engineer him. that's the whole point of hiring james ellison. and now ellison knows where cromartie is buried.

I just watched the episode tonight since I was at work last night. Great episode! It may be just me, but I'm sad that Cromartie was the one to "die". I do hope he comes back, and looking at the posts before me it seems like this isn't the last we see of him. :banana:banana

I'm going to be very disapointed if Cromartie doesn't come back to fight Shirley Manson.

MON nite's episode is defo one of the tops so far...I also like the pilot ep very much.

As for Summer looking SO hot when she layed down next John...here is what I was thinking : She was gonna have sex w/ him to sway his thoughts of wanting to be w/ Riley. I have a funny feeling, she would rock his world! Moreso than any human woman could.... omg lol

btw, I'm really likin' Agent Ellison. I like what he said about 'wanting to know his part in all this'...

Yeah Cromartie's "death" (if permanent) was pretty weak. How can you shotgun off a Terminator's head? Seems like they've been reduced form unstoppable killing machines to fairly difficult, but don't get too stressed-out about it :lol

And so none of th 20 or so officers killed at the end of the first season had a shot-gun? Would have made things a lot easier for them :lol

I've never seen one terminator take that many blows the the face, and live.

And I think it was said in a BTS interview that the shotty had...those armor piercing bullets. I mean, they were prepared this time....so...

If we're talking new armour-piercing bullets then fair enough I guess. Still not sure an entire part of his face would have blown off but anyway.

well i guess there is no other way to really kill him. you cant just blow them up with a rocket launcher everytime cuz that would get lame. and you cant always hold them down and cut the chip out of their head every time cuz that would get lame as well. plus im sure they they want him intact for the inevitable ressurrection. did anyone catch the biblical metaphor. they showed a statue of the crucifixtion and then they showed cromartie with his arms outstretched in the same way. then he died and was buried. he'll be rising again. no doubt. why they are comparing him to Christ i have no idea.

...did anyone catch the biblical metaphor. they showed a statue of the crucifixtion and then they showed cromartie with his arms outstretched in the same way. then he died and was buried. he'll be rising again. no doubt. why they are comparing him to Christ i have no idea.

So does that mean Catharine will rebuild him on the third episode from now?

Back