Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loved the idea of different futures in last night's episode. kinda raises the question "are they making the future better or worse?" i'm thinking worse so far. i think subjecting the young charlie fischer to that pretty much guarentees the future where derek is tortured for skynet's "human anatomy lesson".

Well, since the old one already opened the back door when he came back, they are screwed anyways. I would have killed them both though!!

Cameron, hot as always!! :drool

^^^^ing Ellison!! Doesn't even know he's working for the enemy! Dumbass!! Well, he'll get his in the end. She'll probably just spike him like everyone else.

Last edited:
Yeah, another great episode. I loved when Cameron turned Ellison over like a turtle. That was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl:rotfl

Well, since the old one already opened the back door when he came back, they are screwed anyways. I would have killed them both though!!

Cameron, hot as always!! :drool

^^^^ing Ellison!! Doesn't even know he's working for the enemy! Dumbass!! Well, he'll get his in the end. She'll probably just spike him like everyone else.
i wanted him to kill the younger version of Fischer so we could see if the older version just fades away or what.

Yeah, another great episode. I loved when Cameron turned Ellison over like a turtle. That was HILARIOUS!!! :rotfl:rotfl

One of the best moments ever! :lol

i wanted him to kill the younger version of Fischer so we could see if the older version just fades away or what.

I was really expecting that to happen (and I guess that's what Derek was planning to do).

It was interesting that Jesse said that no one comes back without a reason. Did that trigger something in Derek about her?

Wow, I totally did not see that Riley spoiler coming. Pleasant surprise for me. I just thought she was another annoying person that John has to keep the secret from. :lol

The Cromartie/John Riley part was ^^^^ing creepy at the end!!!!

I guess it is Ellison that really screws over the human race! Asshat mofo!!

Yeah, I don't trust Jesse or Riley!! Derrick shoulda killed her for sure. Hell, I trust Cameron more than Jesse.

Wow, I totally did not see that Riley spoiler coming. Pleasant surprise for me. I just thought she was another annoying person that John has to keep the secret from. :lol

Thats what I thought too. So is Riley from the future or was she recrutied here? She didn't seem all that spooked when she saw what Cromartie was?

Sweet, just a few weeks away. I really like this show a lot after a so-so start.

Uh-oh....Fridays huh? Well, that used to be death-night for shows but..."Galactica" did okay there. Speaking of which, will this be on at the same time as BSG?

cam-n-endo.jpg

haha shes holding Neca's endo

Back