Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The underwear shot was ....wow....that is one hot terminator. The show has been getting a little weird the last couple of episodes though.

a hot woman without emotions....my only question is WHY hasn't John tried to tap it at least.

It's not looking good for the show guys, the ratings for the last episode were the worst ever, and knowing FOX, the show may not last much longer :(

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/40128

Most definitely. The move to Friday was the first nail. Anything that is put on Friday night is a product which doesn't have much support network-wise.

Take CBS for instance, they had a couple of shows such as the Mentalist on Friday which I believe didn't have much backing. Well it did so well it was moved to their Tuesday line-up. Ghostwhisperer is a hit, but that's because it's got a large female following and well...you got Hewett running around with her boys practically falling out.

Chronicles didn't start on Friday which means they had some support, but now they're in the cellar. This also doesn't bode well for Dollhouse. It started on the Friday line-up.

Now, I don't know if DVR plays any part in the ratings because I don't watch any of these shows when they are aired. Including Ghostwhisperer:eek:. The wife likes it and well l like the boobies.

If they went the romance route it'd be a bit too 'expected'. Why is it, and I'm not a feminist..or female, that every good looking female character in any film or tv show ultimately has to end up in a romantic/sexual clinch with a man or another woman? What I mean is why does that angle always have to come up when we're talking about a female character? For example if arnold schwarzennegger or even any other male terminator had been in this show would any 'romance' ever be considered?

I hope she kills John's girl friends, cause her and Jesse seem kinda crazy and dangerous!

And the scene in the garage looks like it's gonna go bad for her. Get her Cameron!!

didn't John look at her in her underwear while speaking with his mom on the cell, when his mom was in the dream(hospital) so does that mean it didn't happen?

Is this what all the fuss is about? If so, I don't get it...pretty weak.

ka4w87.jpg

Another kind of weird episode. I'm not sure whats going on with Cameron seeming to act more human like all the time. Did the writers forget what a Terminator is and how they act or is there some weird thing about her that will be revealed someday. I'm not quite sure what to think about this show anymore.

I thought tonights episode was a lot better than last weeks...the show is getting a little weak on the storyline. I thought season one was fantastic...season two is just ok.

i liked this episode alot. i hope derek kills that psycho GF of his the absolute second he finds out she is a threat to the connors. it'll show where is true allegience lies.

oh, and cameron can make me a sandwich anytime.:D

Another kind of weird episode. I'm not sure whats going on with Cameron seeming to act more human like all the time. Did the writers forget what a Terminator is and how they act or is there some weird thing about her that will be revealed someday. I'm not quite sure what to think about this show anymore.

Well way back in T2 it was explained that terminatosr have a learning computer for a brain - the more time she spends around humans and interacting, the more human she would learn to be. Don't have a problem with that.

Well way back in T2 it was explained that terminatosr have a learning computer for a brain - the more time she spends around humans and interacting, the more human she would learn to be. Don't have a problem with that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that (I haven't seen T2 in a while) and I guess that would make sense for them to learn to "fit in" better. Still looks a little strange though. I want my Terminators cold and robotic. :)

It's been clear to even casual observers that something weird has been going on with Cameron almost since day 1. From the go she hasn't been the standard model souless engine of destruction.

I just hope the show doesn't get canned before we find out where that story arc is headed (seems likely unfortunately)

Last edited:
Back