Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle's beard looked like someone 'doo dooed' all over his face.

Also, I HATED the Bionical scene. Couldnt they have been some generic toy? ^^^^ that was lame.

Kind of a weird episode last night... although Cameron in her underwear was nice.

Last edited:
weird episode. sarah was in a sleep disorder clinic cuz she was having nightmares but it turned out that the dream was real and the sleep clinic was the dream or something like that. the best part was when she was handcuffed and she bit a chunk out of her wrist so her blood would act like a lubricant to slide out of her handcuffs and then she stabbed her captor in the eye with a syringe.

weird episode. sarah was in a sleep disorder clinic cuz she was having nightmares but it turned out that the dream was real and the sleep clinic was the dream or something like that. the best part was when she was handcuffed and she bit a chunk out of her wrist so her blood would act like a lubricant to slide out of her handcuffs and then she stabbed her captor in the eye with a syringe.

And Cameron was in her underwear. :D:naughty:monkey5

Thanks dude!

Wow, third boring episode on the trot. Look these 'quiet' introspective episodes are all well and good if you're a show that can be confident about getting another season or two but this show could be on the verge of cancellation - it badly needs to get back to living up to its name and actually having TERMINATORS - this coming from someone who likes the show and very much wants it to survive. When are the heroes going to meet the T-1001? I'd like to see that happen sometime before the plug gets pulled.

Lastly, the Cameron in her underwear bit was the best thing about the whole episode - not sure what the point of it was in the context of the show but I'll take it.

I think Cameron in her underwear was all about showing John's reaction to her. They're slowly building up to some kind of romance between them.

The second I see John & Cameron kiss is the moment I stop watching the show forever.

Back